Chapter 10~ Wedding bells

(this chapter has Bowser being possessive but there's also fluff at the end)

*Bowser's POV*

          I left the room Peach was staying in and realized that it was all actually happening. I was going to get married and be the rightful King of both mine and the mushroom kingdom. However I had an epiphany and realized that Y/n was the most likely to be heir to the throne. But- they would have to leave and I don't think I could go a day without them now; their touch,voice, hell even their smell now- I loved it, I can't let y/n leave.
         I was going to do it. I could 'get rid' of Peach. OR- let her go home, it's not like she wanted me anyway. But I could have everything I want if I just kill her... That didn't sound right. Would I actually kill someone for y/n? If they tried to take them from me then it could be likely that I would have them dealt with but killing someone by my own hand? I couldn't. I continued with my day and decided to go try and calm down.

*Y/n's Bedroom*(1st person)

          *Knock*knock
          What is that? Oh- it was uhm Bowser. I hope things won't get awkward between us.
          "We need to talk". I glared at him.
          "Well last time we needed to 'talk' it didn't quite go according to plan".
          "I know, that's actually what I needed to talk to you about- last night I said, and damn me for repeating this but I said you were mine and I would make sure you knew it. So you're going to go with my plan and we can both finally be happy with something".
           Bowser was referring to how I always felt like I was number 2 compared to Peach and how he had never fallen in love before. He was pacing back and forth in my room and his tail dragging behind him was causing a mess. I sat down and offered him to sit with me, at least it would stop his pacing.
          "Look Bowser, I just want you to know that if you marry Peach then I'll be as happy for you as I would be if you chose your mystery plan".
          He sighed, although with his dragon breath it was more of a puff that could set off a smoke detector." My plan is to carefully send Peach home and I don't know maybe put you in her place"? I looked at the embarrassed turtle that sat before me. "I'm gonna be completely honest here Y/n, after these last few days I can't stand to think of being with someone else. I want to just stay by your side and never leave, when I'm around you I can let down my guard and take a break from my tiring king act I have to be every day". Was he really confessing all of this to me? "And to be more exact, when I say I'm going to stay by your side I mean I won't leave you".
          The king who was normally spitting fire balls at minor inconveniences was now unrecognizable. This was a whole new person.
          I was pondering how to make Bowser feel better and got an idea. As soon as I put my hands on him he let out a breath he didn't seem to know he was holding.
          "Lay down" he laid down on his side as I'm sure he couldn't on his back.
          "I want you to hold me like you never want me to leave". I didn't know what I was doing but he was clearly losing his mind around me.
          "Why can't we just stay like this? I don't get married to peach and you stay here with me". It was honestly a tempting offer, I could see myself staying here. But marrying Bowser after knowing him for around a week at most? It was likely but still it needed thought.
          Bowser held me close to him and I was kinda stuck in his big arms. So I did the one thing he liked, I began to pet his hands and trace over the patterns his scales made. His pleasure was obvious as he let out a deep breath on my neck.
          Bowser whispered in my ear "Y/n, you know I can't guarantee your safety when you taunt me like that". I stopped for a moment not sure if I wanted to face him again.
          "Did I say stop"? "Don't worry I won't pull anything on you, I just wanna stay here for a bit".
          I continued to gently pet him and we ended up falling asleep holding each other. When he fell asleep his grasp on me loosened so I could move out of his way. I left the room and went to the dungeon where Peach was held before.

*Dungeon*
          "Peach. Are you here"?
          "Y/n is that you"? Her eyes lit up as the princess looked me up and down. I was in a bathrobe with nothing but my undergarments on underneath, I had never gotten a chance to change due to Bowser walking in.
          "Yes it's me and I have something to tell you. It's about Bowser". She looked at me with all attention.
          "What has he done to you, are you ok? Are we going to escape"? Ugh if she didn't stop talking I would never get it out.
          "Bowser is going to give you up, in place for me. He'll take my hand in marriage and you'll be free". I didn't think she would believe me unless I explained... Which I couldn't.
          "Oh no, I won't let you. I'll marry him and he can have my Kingdom I won't let you suffer his nasty wrath. Who knows what he'll try and do to you"!
          Ugh she didn't get it! Not only did I already know very well what he wanted to do to me but also I would gladly take his hand in marriage! I was going to have to tell Peach the whole story.
          "Peach, Im gonna tell you this once so get it straight". (I'm just gonna pretend I said everything that's happened)
          "WHAT?! YALL DID WHAT?! WHATTTTTTT????!!!!!" Hmm do you think the word 'what' is in her vocabulary?
          "Peach its not my fault ok, he's different"-
          "Nonono. He's different?? What is wrong with you y/n?! You can marry him all you want and sleep with his ass but I can't stand here And watch a member of my own mushroom kingdom marry someone who sided with Bowser of all people".
          Well I had lost Peach, but I was so tired I didnt seem to comprehend it. I went back to my room and found my spot back into Bowsers arms.
          "Mm- where were you"? He was still almost completely asleep.
          "Bathroom, that's all". While that was a lie, he didn't need to know. By now it was around 1:30 am and I was dead ass tired, lying in Bowser's arms put me to sleep almost instantly and little did I know. I was getting hitched.
___________________________________________
End of chapter 10~

Writers note

Hello, I hope y'all liked y'all's fluff and pissed off peach. I don't like that stank ass bitch so I don't like writing about her very often. maybe I'll give some more 'good' content in a chapter or two *shrugs shoulders inconspicuously*
Goodnight >:) hehehe