Hello!

No, this is not a chapter. I just wanted to get my thoughts, rules, and regulations for this book straight out as to not cause any misunderstandings.

As wrote in the description, I do not write smut.

For fan fiction, i am willing to write plots with fluff, angst, etc but not smut. I find that invasive and somewhat creepy, so i personally choose not to engage with it.

I also do not write ships.

I would never delude myself or someone else like that. Considering that most ships are just companies telling idols to act gay so they can profit off queer identities, i absolutely will not contribute to the problem by deliberately writing ships. So no, do not expect it. You will not see it.

I don't do personal recommendations.

This might be controversial. No starynctjaeminfluflesocks, i will not write a story in regards to your pet fish who has passed away. I'm sorry you're succumbing to such loss, but quite frankly, i do not care about your sudden lack of domestic aquatic life.

If you wish to recommend sensitive topics, (ex: self-harm, suicide, drugs, etc) that's fine. I can write a chapter on how those issues may effect a character, as they're on a much wider scale. But i refuse to dedicate a chapter to a personal story that no one else can relate to besides the recommender.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to chat with me in the comments, or follow my other social media accounts where i'm more than happy to help any of you regain composure from whichever experience is unique to you. I just will not write about it.

You understand those situations better than i do.

But with those out of the way, i'm so excited to get this aespa book in motion! aespa has been one of my ult groups since debut, and i've always wanted to write about them.

I've also noticed that there isn't a lot of aespa fan fiction. The few that do exist are bxg, which obviously do not adhere to you or i.

I plan to update with a new chapter as frequent as once a week. If i don't, i promise i'm not dead. I was either too lazy to write that week, stumped with writers block, or let the mere existence of this book slip past my conscience completely.

But without further ado, i'm very thrilled to feed the stomachs of gay mys🤭

SOCIALS:

tiktok: taeyeonsactualgf
ig: karinasactualgf
reddit: (who uses reddit?) kalleighlovestaeyeon
twitter: taengsactualgf

Notice a pattern? Yeah, me too. I love Taeyeon, and do plan on making an SNSD book similar to those i've done before next ocotber.

I'm aware that not as many kpop fans these days like SNSD, which makes sense considering their newer fans. But for those who do PLEASEE for the love of god, hmu.