I cant believe this

"What the fuck"~

As i open my window Ginny hops into my room " y/n why is Marcus in your room and where are his clothes"? Ginny says in an annoyed tone. "Well as we know Ginny, Marcus is my boyfriend and well we were just getting good and id really like to get back to it so what could you possibly need at this moment in time?" I say furious. Marcus grabs ahold of me and starts kissing me before he pulls away and starts pushing Ginny to the window. "Ginny just go home already no one wants you here" Marcus says in a soft tone before walking back over to me kissing me. "Wow guys so mature i cant believe this,how selfish you are, forcing Marcus to leave me just so you could be with him" Ginny says starting to cry " Ginny grow up already i didnt force him to leave you for fucks sake i wasnt living here when you did break up. Look Ginny i get it you feel hirt or betrayed but Ginny i love Marcus and Marcus loves me. He ledt you because he fell depressed and i just so happened to make him happy again." I say as i hug marcus." Shes right Ginny i love her like its crazy she makes me feel happy and now how you did like actually happy." Marcus says wrapping his hands around my waist. Ginny looks at us and then she climbs out the window.

(In text)
Marchs
You
Ginny
-------------------------------------------------------------

i cant believe this

Ginny give it up already

Please Ginny this sucks

(Y/n has left the chat)

---------------------
Im sorry its short i didnt know what to really wright about