62. Kirby in Minecraft

3RD PERSON POV

Kirby: ????

Blue Demon:.....This pink creature is strong?

BBQ: He's way stronger than me! Though he's a baby, he does learn quickly.

Kirby squirms in the zombie's grasp as he drops the pink blob to the floor. The chicken squad surrounded him, happy to have made a friend who was smiling brightly as Y/N traded some stuff with his little brother.

Y/N Jr: Never thought minecraft would be this advanced but....*happy* It's all well.

Blue Demon: If this is just a mere game, what is even the point of my existence? Are players too different to ally with each other? Do they attack villagers.....because it's fun and it's a game?

Blue Demon had an existential crisis for the past few days, seeing that he was just code in a video game. Frustrated that no matter what, there'll always be conflict as long as the creator of their world makes it so, he broke down and spent the last few days contemplating his life choices.

BBQ: It may be a game to them......but it's not a game to Y/N, his friends and family here. It's true the little Y/N kind of treats this like a game but he does want to help the world. His brother does care for family and us.

Blue Demon: I see.....the world he lives in....is a heaven compared to ours. A nice home, nice place, chances for children to live peacefully....

*WHOOSH*

Kirby smiles happily in his blocky form before spitting the block out

BBQ: NOW YOU'RE ONE OF US!

Chickens: ONE OF US!

They all dance around him as Y/N and his brother and Blue Demon stared at them.