Sage Cafe

[Barcode's PoV]

[1:15 PM]
"I gotta go guys, bye!" I waved to my siblings goodbye before walking to the flower garden. 

I looked around, seeing if there is any transparent umbrellas and then my eyes landed on someone. 

I smiled as I walked over and leaned on the wall beside the railing, while Jeff was still looking down at the garden, his arm resting on the railing, and the other, holding an umbrella, shielding him from the sun.

"Sawatdeekrap, P'Jeff." I joined my hands and bowed my head. "Sawatdee, Nong Barcode." He turned around, putting his hand in his pocket and hovering the umbrella over the both of us. 

[A's PoV]

The two were talking about the plan when somebody took the chance to take a quick photo and post it to the OSS high school's Instagram account. 

142,624 likes

142,624 likes

OSS High-School Jeff Satur and Barcode Tinnasit were spotted together by the garden! @/JeffSatur @/Barcode_Tinn  #Newship #JeffSatur #Jeff #BarcodeTinnasit #Barcode #Blue #OSS

Random1_.
OMG! Is there going to be a new ship?

Random2_.
How old is the one with the school uniform?
REPLY: The one with the school uniform is 18!

Random3_.
Are they together? Omgggg!

View more...

-

[Barcode's PoV]

We were still talking when our phones suddenly burst with notifications. We both had confused looks and took our phones out of our pockets.

When I opened my phone, it was all from a post on Instagram. I wondered what was the commotion so I opened the app to take a look. 

My eyes widened at the post and I quickly turned my head to see that nobody was there. 

"Nong, I think we should go to another place" Jeff suggested. I nodded and we sped-walk to the closest cafe by the school, Sage Cafe, where we were going after chatting a little.

"Let's sit there." I walked over to an empty spot by the back of the Cafe. 

He agreed and sat the opposite from me. 

"P', I'm going to go order something, would you like anything?" I stood up. "Whatever you ordered will be fine." He smiled. I smiled back and walked to the cashier. 

"Hello, what would you like to order?" She said with a polite tone. "Hello, can I get two matcha lattes?" 

"Sure. Two matcha lattes coming right up." 

She looked down at her monitor

"Great, thanks." I walked back to our table and sat down. "What did you order?" He asked, "Matcha latte," I replied. 

[After the drinks arrived]

"Thank you" I smiled as the waiter walked away. 

"So, how have you been?" 

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Not much, the teacher doesn't really care about us"

"Then you guys can talk in the classroom?"

"Always. As long as we don't disturb her"

"How many siblings do you have?"

"2 are my biological siblings, and 2 are non-biological siblings."

"Big family,"

"Yep"

We were chatting about our lives when I saw somebody walk up to the cafe.

It was Leo, the guy that cheated on me. 

"Uh, P'Jeff-" I tapped his arm, still looking at the person outside. "What?" He looked at where I was looking. "Sit beside me- Hurry!" I yelled, enough for only him to hear. 

He quickly nodded and sat beside me and moved all of his stuff without asking a question. 

Leo (Leo Lennen) was a stubborn guy who had anger issues. He was my first love, so I blindly forgave him for everything he did to me. He was an abuser, a manipulator. He never showed me to his parents, he acts like I'm not his boyfriend when we're in public. 

He burst into the Cafe looking around and spotted me. He walked over like a stubborn man-child thinking that he owned the place. 

"Who is that?" Leo yelled, pointing at P'Jeff. "What do you want, Leo?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Don't you talk to me in that fucking tone, Tinnasit!" 

"Then don't burst in here acting like a man-child, Lennen!" I stood up in rage. "Barcode, breathe." P'Jeff stood up, holding my shoulder. 

"And who are you? Hm?" Leo said with an attitude. "How about you mind your business, and not yell at Barcode." P'Jeff glared at Leo. "Is he another boyfriend?" 

"Leo Lennen. I've had enough of your bullshit now please leave me alone." I held back my anger. "Or what? Hm? You have been spotted, running around with your new boyfriend. Are you happy?" He tilted his head.

"That's it. We're leaving. Let's go." P'Jeff grabbed his things and held my wrist and dragged us both out of there.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Leo yelled, walking behind us. "Hey! Don't ignore me, Tinnasit!" He yelled again.  "Go away, Leo!" I yelled as we kept walking. "Don't you fucking talk back to me" He forced me to turn around. 

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing to my brother?" Macau stepped in with the rest. Tankhun pulled us aside and asked what happened.

"He bursted into the Cafe that me and P'Jeff were in and started yelling. We tried to walk away from it, but it didn't work." I explained. "Police or Dad?" He held my shoulders. "What?-" 

"Police or Dad!?" 

"What do you mean?"

"This is a crucial moment. Just choose one!"

"I- I don't know- Uhm- Dad!" 

Tankhun had a smirk on his face. "Got it. Let's go guys." 

When I turned around, Leo was laying on the ground, looking like he was kicked somewhere... Probably his crotch.