Chapter 1

A/N: Your outfit above)

Ever After High. I was finally going to see my brother again; it's been a few week's after the first term started but I decided to attend the fairy tale high school for all.

Where all fairy tale kids that's existed attended so they could follow in their parents' footsteps. At first, I didn't see why I should go as my brother was taking our dads role in our story which was to become the next huntsman, this left me without a destiny to follow and with complete freedom to do whatever I wanted, however over the last few week's reading the letters and messages that I got from my brother made me miss him and all the fun we use to get up to together.

So here I stood in front of Ever After High with an excited smile on my face before I quickly walked in through the front door's eyes sparkling in awe at the amazing castle high school building, students bustled around the halls talking and laughing with friends at their lockers or while walking to through the halls. It didn't seem anything like I imaged it to be like for a fairytale high school, the complete opposite actually. It wasn't long until I spotted Hunters signature green hoodie that he always wears, he was stood with a pretty strawberry blonde girl talking with some other students which I assume are his friends.

Walking over to him as I called his name that caught his attention, soon as he saw me a big bright grin spread across his face before I had tackled him into a hug. He lightly lifted me off the ground a bit before putting me down as he pulled out of the hug putting his hands on my shoulders, I was a foot shorter than him, so I had to look up at him which always annoyed me. We smiled at each other all happy to be by each other's side again, considering we're twins it's only natural that we would be used to being near each other.

Hunter)"I thought you weren't coming until next week!"

"Ha! I wanted to surprise you and I missed you too much, so here I am"

I teased with a smirk which he only chuckle alittle before he turned towards his friends, which was looking at us confused so he introduced me to them and them to me. I finally got to meet the infamous Ashlynn Ella that he was dating and couldn't stop talking non-stop about in every letter and message he sent me, the rest of his friends was Raven Queen and Apple White. They were very welcoming which was surprising but not uncommon, the bell rang that meant classes was starting so I said my goodbyes to them all, but Ashlynn stayed behind and offered to help me find the headmasters office as she had a free lesson, so I happily agreed wanting to get to know the girl which stole my brother's heart.

"So, you're the famous Ashlynn my brother wouldn't stop talking about in all his messages and letters?"

Ashlynn)"Yah, and you must be [Y/N], his little sister he always talks about?"

"Yep, that's me"

Ashlynn)"If Hunter is taking your fathers role in your story, then where does that leave you?"

"Free to choose whatever really, I'm still a Reble but just free to choose my future"

I smiled brightly as I explained that as I don't have a set destiny it means that I can forge my own happy ending and have my freedom wherever that may lead me, she seemed happy that I get to choose who I wanted to be and supported me on my ideals. I truly believe that my brother made the right choice in dating Ashlynn as she was an amazingly sweet and a nice girl.

Soon we made it to the headmaster's office then knocked on the door to get "come in" shortly afterwards, opening the door I walked in with Ashlynn coming in with me and once the headmaster saw it was me, he smiled lightly as he greeted me, he welcomed me to the school then gave me my schedule, locker combination and dorm room number. He told me who I would be rooming with before asking if Ashlynn was okay giving me the tour as she was here and had a free lesson, she obviously agreed happily.

The tour didn't take long, about half an hour maybe, then it was onto my dorm which I was sharing with a girl. Her name was Aria Beauty, she's the second eldest daughter of Bell and her Beast also Roseabella's sister which is a Royal just like her sister, I could already tell I'll get along with her as she wasn't like the other Royals that was stuck up.

 Her name was Aria Beauty, she's the second eldest daughter of Bell and her Beast also Roseabella's sister which is a Royal just like her sister, I could already tell I'll get along with her as she wasn't like the other Royals that was stuck up

A/N: Picture of Aria above)

Once we made it to my dorm Ashlynn left for her next class letting me go into the room that I'll be sharing for the rest of the year with Aria, thankfully she was currently in class so I could unpack in peace and settle in before any introductions are needed, It didn't take long for me to unpack my things into the small wooden closet that was on my side of the room again the wall near the window.

I was sat on my bed with my headphones on while reading a book on my phone when Aria came through the door and froze when she saw me sat on the bed opposite hers, after a few minutes of just standing in the doorway she snapped out of her daze and put a smile on her face as she shut the door behind her then went over to her desk placing the books in her arms on it.

Aria)"You um must be my new roommate for the year, I'm Aria Beauty just if you didn't know"

"Headmaster Grimm already told me your name, but it's nice to meet you. The name's [Y/N] Huntsmen daughter of the Huntsmen also Hunters little sister, if you didn't gather by name alone"

Aria let out a small laugh as a real genuine smile slipped onto her face while brushing a few stray strands of hair behind her ear showing off her red rose ear cuff earring, I took off my headphones then placed them along with my phone onto my bed before shifting to the edge of my bed then went over to my desk pulling out the gift that I had gotten before hand for my roomie.

I had a feeling that I might be rooming with a Royal so I got a notebook with a flower design on the covers, a pen with a yellow rose on the end of it clicked to the spin of the notebook. A smile slipped onto my face as I turned to her and held out the notebook for her to take which she did gently with a slight uncertainty in her eye's but seeing my genuine smile eased her mind alittle.

Aria)"Thank you, I wasn't expecting a gift but it's a lovely gesture"

"Call it a gift for any trouble I course you in the future, us Rebels are notorious for attracting trouble you know or making it for that matter"

I teased with a playful grin on my face which made us both chuckle alittle before we settled down on my bed as we started to talk and get to know each other.