Chapter 2

A/N: Your outfit above)

[Y/N]'s pov-

"Come on Aria, really?"

Looking over to my new best friend with a slight annoyed look on my face from what she made me put on which I definitely wasn't a fan of, she dressed me up in a dress for starters that I hate wearing and the second thing that I hate about it is the colour that's pink, pink is so not my colour or even on my colour palette.

How did I get into this mess you ask? Well, I've been at Ever After High now for 2 week's and I love it here! Me and Aria have really hit it off which I'm glad about but yesterday we made a bet that we couldn't do each other's classes for the whole day, it turns out her classes are much more harder than she makes them out to be with all that smiling and tiara practice classes so I walked out halfway through meaning she won, as she's the winner of our bet she gets to shook my outfit today which I now regret.

Aria)"It's not that bad! Lighten up [Y/N], at least I didn't put you in anything frilly"

"*sigh* Your right, thanks for that. Let's just get this day over with, god, what is my brother going to think when he sees me?"

All Aria did was laugh as she grabbed our bags then walked out of our room and I was already receiving weird looks from people in the hallway which made a slight blush of embarrassment appear on my face, I was dreading today so much wishing that I could just get this day over with already and skip the embarrassment all together, I kept my head down while we walked but because of that I just had to walk into someone.

Glancing up alittle my [E/C] eye's met sky blue one's that belonged to the person that I just walked into which just so happens to be Dexter Charming, he looked from me to Aria then asked about some homework before he looked down at me and gave a small smile then he walk away saying something about a class or whatever, sighing in relief that awkward moment was over with smoothly but as I was to carry on walking to my locker I heard my brother call my name from behind me making dread creep up my spin.

Slowly turning around I put a smile on my face as I greeted him and Ashlynn but I could see on her face thst she was slightly shocked to see me in a dress and that it was pink, my poor brother was oblivious until Ashlynn asked about what I was wearing which drawn my brother's attention to my outfit as he gave me a once over with a confused look on his face, he's used to seeing me in jeans and some kind of shirt or hoodie so it's understandable that he's confused on seeing me anything else.

Hunter)"You look amazing, w-whydo you look amazing? Is there a guy? A girl? Do I have to talk to someone about keeping you safe and not hurting you?-"

A laugh slipped my lips as I watched my brother ramble on about how he'll protect me by having a talk with whoever catches my fancy, it was sweet but there was no need as I wasn't planning ongetting into all that dating drama just yet.

"Hahaha Hunter, bro, it's okay. You don't have to talk to anyone because this whole thing was the consequence of a bet with I lost, so your good, no need to go all overprotective on me now"

Hunter)"You sure?"

"Yes! It's way too much work to handle schoolwork and a relationship so that's not happening, anyway, we have classes to get to see you guys later"

I bumped my hip with my brother's side as a playful smirk slipped onto my face then me and Aria left the couple to go to our lockers before class, the morning classes went smoothly and I actually got alot of complements on my outfit which was surprising but either way I'm glad it wasn't as bad thst I was thinking it was going to be, once I got to the Castleteria for lunch then sat with my friends and talked while eating my food but I wasn't expecting someone to appear behind me.

Turning around in my stop to come face to face with a guy thst I don't recognise but have seen around school campus before, I swear he's on the bookball team but I don't exactly pay much attention to sports unless it's archery or something related to my father's story.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

Percy)"M'lady, I'm Percy Boots son of puss in boots. I've seen you around campus and just had to know your name mi belleza"

I could tell he was cocky just from the smirk on that stupid handsome face of his but if he wanted to play then I would gladly oblige, a sly smirk slipped onto my face as a chuckle slipped past my lips at his boldness of thinking I'm like any of the other girl's he's played then dumped once he's finished with them, standing to my feet I was only a foot shorter than him and gave him a once over before stepping closer so we were basically chest to chest.

"I'm sorry tom cat but your tricks of flattery won't work on me, best you stil with the other easier girls that would gladly fall at your feet"

"Mmm your a fisty one, aren't you mi belleza? I will win you over some day just you wait"

"Challenge excepted, puss in boots"

So yh, it's clear to say I've made a new friend and enemy today, it's fine though I can handle myself and actually looking forward to our rivalry I could be fun.