Chapter 3

A/N: Your suit above)

Me and some of the girls was at our dress fitting, well suit for me, for Throne coming. I was actually alittle excited but also nervous because once you've signed the story book of legends that's it, and I'm worried for my brother as he's already signed the book.

Aria has been telling me that everything will be fine and we'll look stunning at Throne coming. Me and Percy have been at each other's throats all of the last few weeks, playfully of course, but still; even I can't help but think he's a little handsome for a kitten in boots. Although, I'll never admit it to anyone because I've got a reputation and story to protect.

Recently I've been getting unexpected calls from my father asking me what I was going to do as Hunter has taken his spot as the next Huntsmen, I just keep saying the same thing that I'll let fate decide for me which he didn't find a good idea but left me alone for a while before call me again, I sure he just missing me being home as we would have so much fun together.

-----------

A/N: Your outfit above)

Today I was going out to the archery course that I made in the woods as I haven't done it for a while because of school work, once it was my free period in went to my locker were I keep my bow and arrows then slung them over my shoulder as I ran through the halls to outside being careful not to bump into anyone as I ran, I did get a few weird looks along the way but nothing couldn't take the smile off my face as I ran into the woods.

It took a few minutes to get to my archery course but once I got there I didn't waste any time in fishing a arrow from its holder then notching it onto the string of my bow and aiming at a target, taking in a slow breath then as I let it out I let the arrow fly free hitting it's target, I spent a while put here doing this until I ran out of arrows so I went to retrieve them from all of the targets when I heard a rustling in the bushes.

Pulling a arrow free from a target I loosely notched it onto my bow as I stood still just listening to the sound until I spun around on my heels and shot the arrow just above the bush the sound was coming from startling whatever was in there to tumble out, that "something" so happens to be Sparrow Hood the son of Robin Hood, clicking my tounge in annoyance I just went back to collecting my arrows paying him no mind.

"What you doing here birdie? Do you want my to shoot you with an arrow?"

Sparrow)"um Hey [Y/N], nice shot there hehehe"

I sighed as I pulled the last arrow free of it's target then turned around and pointed the bunch of arrows at Sparrow making him look anywhere but at them because he knew I will shoot him with one if he pissed me off because I have done it before.

"I won't ask again Sparrow, what are you doing here?"

I narrowed my eye's at him but stopped once I heard the ungodly horrible voice of the daughter of the black swan which loves to try and steal other's story's so she can get her own happily ever after ending, shaking my head I placed my arrows back into there holder before slipped my bow onto my shoulder then wave at Sparrow as it left, I didn't want anything to do with whatever those two was up too now.

Once I made it back too my room I put my arrows and bow on my desk then slipping of my boots exhausted from all that archery practic, flopping onto my back down on my bed with a sigh of relief but even thst was short lived as my phone chimed with a message so I fished it out of my pocket to see it was surprisingly from Apple White of all people, she asked if I wanted to come to a sleep over with the other girls.

I thought it over for a bit then replied with a "yes" then found the energy to get up and pack a few thinks before heading out too Apple and Raven's dorm room, once there nocked only to be greeted by Maddie that let me in and I could see there was a few of us here so this was going to be a interesting night for sure.

The normal sleepover chatter happened like taking about gossip and boy's or trying to pry out who each other is interested in, it was all good until they turned to pestering me about my romance life which I didn't have, it just made me uncomfortable talking about romance as I didn't exactly know much about it or have experience in the subject; even if I wanted too I already knew my brother would scare them off once he found out, so I just didn't bother trying.

Thankfully Ashlynn came to my rescue and directed the conversation onto some gossip she heard today about how the other daughter of Repunzel was coming to school here, now that got my attention, I'm actually friends with her online and was excited to hear about her coming to school here at ever after high. Soon the chatter calmed down and we all decided it was time for bed so after all the good night's we crashed, we did have school tomorrow after all.