Not Possible

Jk:- Hyung!!! I it was me who went to ask Yn to marry me but it was not by my wish.... I have gave her full autonomy to live her life the way she want but I cannot love her.

Joonie:- You are saying that, I will serve your favorite dish to you but you can't have it!!
Jk:- No I never said anything about food.
Jin:- Dumbass!!!
Jk:- Hmmm....

His phone was ringing continuously.

Tae:- Go answer her call she must be dying there!!!!

He went at a corner picked the call.

On call

Sun-hee:- Where were you?? I was calling you from so long!!
Jk:- I am actually actually Yn....
Sun-hee:- Yn!!! Yn!!Yn!! You said she will not bother us then why??
Jk:- Sun-hee she is not well. I have some responsibility towards her if not as a husband but as her best friend.
Sun-hee:- Okay...then I wanted to go on shopping with you but....
Jk:- I'll transfer some cash in your account.
Sun-hee:- This is not enough for me. Once she is fine you will take me on cruise trip for 15 days just you and me!!
Jk:- Fine!! and when do you want 3 billion dollars??
Sun-hee:- After trip!!! Love you Bye!!!

Call ended

He went to your brothers who were already looking at him.

Tae:- I am not interested to hear your nonsense. We are planning my wedding woth your sister.Is it okay if I do this with Kris??
Jk:- I won't mind but Hyung trust me.She will not spare that girl and you. Heeheheh she is not Yn.
Joonie:- You know what let your dad know your all these actions.
Jk:- Hyung,I would just say that give me some time.Even I am feeling bad for Yn and Sun-hee. I'll try my best to make some plan.
Jin:- Do whatever you want but if Yn cried because of you. I will forget our friendship and business relation with you!!!
Jk:- Hmm..I will make sure that won't happen.

He said while giving a nervous smile.

TIMESKIP

3 days later

At home.

Jk:- You will only have salad.
Yn:- But you are going on a trip right?
Jk:- Yeah!!!
Yn:- You really don't remember a promise you gave me??
Jk:- Yn this is not possible... See I have married you but I am not sure if I am your Prince and you are not my Princess.
Yn:- So you did remember that!!! It's Okay even I never had feelings for you so it's fine....
Jk:- Yn..I know it's not fine and also that you do have feelings for me but please that's just gonna hurt you cause it not possible for me to love you..
Yn:- Okay you don't worry...Go !!! Sun-hee must be waiting for you!!!
Jk:- Yeah!! Bye...
Yn:- Bye!!

As he went you got out of the couch and called Ms.Lee and told her to send ingredients to try new flavors of coffee. As you got the ingredients you made few flavours but since you were not supposed to have coffee so you decided to call your three brothers.

TIMESKIP

Jin:- So you forgave us??
Yn:- May be??I will....but only if you help me.

You said while handing them a paper and pen and bringing all the flavors milknand water in the living room the three brothers understood what 'help' you want.

Tae:- I can give heart for you but please don't ask me to give a coffee review...The company was in liss when I was the CEO...
Jin:- I can help you!!
Joonie:- Yeah me too!!!
Yn:- Tae Oppa seriously!! Try these three flavors it is especially made for thise who don't like coffee.
Tae:- What flavors are these??
Yn:- Strawberry chocolate frappuccino. Black and white cappuccino......
Joonie:- Black and white cappuccino???
Yn:- It is to be made in two portions. Black one which have dark chocolate and white one has white chocolate ...
Jin:- Lazy people won't buy it!!!
Yn:- Still atleast try or else I am not talking to you all ,see there are just 11 flavors 4 cups for Joonie and Jin Oppa!! and 3 cups for Tae Oppa please .

They just nodded while you gave them a big smile and quickly prepared the coffee.

Yn:- Here and Yeah be honest in evening Hobi,Suga and Jimin Oppa are also gonna come to try so you three better not act smart!!!
Tae:- Trouble your One and only bestfriend also at times. Why it's always us who have to suffer??
Yn:- Leave him.. Let's focus on the coffee for now.

They tried the coffee and gave you the review.

Tae:- You were right...I really like that!!!
Yn:- Give me the paper and wanna have lunch??
Joonie:- Seriously you think we will have lunch after cups of coffee??
Yn:- Sorry!!!
Jin:- But you should have lunch
Yn:- I don't want to....Doctor have told me to have salad for two weeks.
Joonie:- Should we nake fruit salad for you..
Yn:- You and Tae Oppa in my kitchen together.............................
Jin:- Yaaaaaah!!!Namjoon stop scaring her!!! Yn should I make for you??
Yn:- No Oppa!! I think you should leave I'll make it by myself.
Tae:- And don't need to worry about that idiot if his behavior remains the same I will talk to dad and Mr.Jeon okay??

You just nodded

Joonie:- Come on let's not ruin her mood.
Jin:- Tae is right if Kris was at Yn's place Jungkookwon't have sut quietly....and would have fight with him.
???:- Why will Tae and Kookie fight for me and you guys didn't even bother to call me tell that Yn and Kookie is getting married??What Tae..!!! We used to talk everyday then??