Chapter 3 www.wecarebook.com/Cecilia

"But, how am I going to have my stuff sent over?" Natasha exclaimed upon realizing that the only inhabitants of the island were goats.

"Don't worry," Alex reassured her, "I've already sent for it. And, a satellite phone. So that you may call your family. But, I plan to have you all to myself for a bit. Right here on land. The last time that we'll be on land for a while. I'm going to take you back to the boat to actually use your body. But, I want to tie you down on land the first time."

The throb went into overdrive. She became acutely aware of her hardened nipples and areolas pressing against the cups of her bra. With each step she took behind him, her excitement and anticipation grew. It was finally happening.

The island was very small and had little vegetation. She wondered how he would be able to get her naked in this environment. Everyone would see! She was a little embarrassed at how incredibly hot that idea sounded to her.

Alex finally stopped at the top of a rather rocky hill that boasted three strong looking trees. He unshouldered the overstuffed knapsack he carried and placed it on the ground at his feet. He unzipped the bag and pulled out some black filmy material. He threw it at her and she grabbed it reflexively, without even thinking. Upon closer inspection, she realized that her concerns about being naked were unfounded. He had given her a sheer camisole and a sheer pair of tiny shorts. She tried to pretend like she wasn't disappointed.

Suddenly she realized that in her confusion she hadn't noticed what Alex was removing from his bag. Neatly coiled lengths of rope in a rainbow of colors lay on the ground near him. Dropping the last one, a shiny neon orange coil of soft looking rope, he turned to her. He studied her thoughtfully.

"Well," he commanded, "get changed. I want to get to work on your harness and I'm not sure which colors to use yet. I need to see my subject."

Natasha hadn't even considered being turned into some sort of living artwork. The idea was appealing. She loved the thought of being Alex's art. She was still a little nervous about stripping off her clothes in such a public setting, though. She licked her lips and surveyed the area.

"Beautiful girl, I did not instruct you to consider changing. My command was to change. Do it now, or this experience will not result in orgasms.

In fact, I will keep you on the edge until you are in misery and then go have dinner with my friends."

Natasha jumped a little, what a terrible threat! She quickly pulled her tank top over her head. And, unbuttoned her shorts, pushing them down her legs and stepping out. Then she hesitated and looked to Alex for instruction, her fingers toying with the waistband of her panties.

He chuckled. "Yes, those too."

Blushing so intensely that it burned, Natasha pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. She began to step into the filmy little shorts but Alex stopped her by clearing his throat. She turned to him, one foot in the garment, and waited for instruction.

"Good girl. I see you are very orgasm driven," he grinned. "I will remember how to properly motivate you. Now come over her and let me see you naked. Show your body to me. Show me how lucky I am."

She was more than mildly uncomfortable as she turned slowly before him, hands clasped lightly behind her head to show off her perky breasts. Alex's was drinking in her image with a ravenous gaze, obviously enjoying her discomfort. She wondered if he knew how incredibly aroused she was and suspected that he did.

Finally he allowed her to get dressed. "That's enough. Put the clothes I gave you on. Others will be joining us shortly and I am not yet ready to share your body."

And, that was it. Those were the words that sent her libido into such a state of overdrive that the world took on a surreal hue. When she pulled the little shorts up she couldn't help but notice that her thighs were slick with the evidence of her painfully intense desire. She pulled the camisole over her head and adjusted it on her frame, delighting in the feel of her erect nipples straining against the silky fabric. She glanced at Alex and was incredibly gratified to see the smug expression wiped off of his face. In fact, the lines of visage were arranged into the picture of amazement.

Shaking himself slightly, he recomposed his features and picked up several lengths of bright crimson rope. She stood quietly while he began to encase her body in the soft rope. He drug the lengths slowly across her skin sending shivers and ripples through her. When he was done rope pulled up and emphasized her breast, crisscrossed down her legs and over her arms. She had knobby points at both wrists and ankles which she guessed would allow him to attach her to something. She gazed down at her body, intrigued by the patterns created by the rope pressing into her flesh. She was so wrapped up in the transformation the rope had created in her form that she didn't even notice the arrival of the other boats until Alex pointed it out to her.

-

Check the comments to download my full ebook for free or visit http://wecarebook.com/cecilia/

-