Chapter 6

The temporary campsite Alex had designed for them was beautiful. The canvas tent had flaps on all four sides but they weren't tethered at the

bottom and they danced in the gentle breeze. A generator hummed and strategically placed spotlights gave them a great deal of light outside and amplified the candles inside.

There was a strange looking metal contraption dominating the center of the tent. It looked like an oversized tripod with a trapeze bar at the top of it. She was amazed.

And, then his hand was in the back of her hair, forcing her head back. His mouth was on hers and his tongue invaded her. Something deep inside her surrendered and her body responded to him like a match thrown on gasoline.

"Oh! Yes! Please, please," she murmured grinding her body against him.

He moved her over to the weird contraption. "You are going to love my Tetruss," he purred in her ear. She was so focused on his kisses and the

heat coming off of his body and building in hers, that she didn't even realize he had started attaching the ropes at her waist and chest to the trapeze bar.

"Ready to fly, baby," he whispered.

That was exactly what it felt like. The ropes held her suspended off the ground. His cleaver rope work distributed her weight perfectly and nothing pulled or hurt, though there was a lot of pressure. He tied one ankle to each pole and both her wrists to the remaining side of the tripod. She was bound, exposed, vulnerable, and felt totally free.

He freed his cock from the linen pants and she barely had time to appreciate its girth and length before his hands were in her hair, forcing her head down on him. It was an extraordinary experience, weightless and trapped. She was enthralled by the silky texture of him and could feel the wetness of her need for him between her thighs.

Well before she was done he pulled her away from him. "Beg me to take you. To claim you. To use you as my toy."

She didn't even hesitate. "Please! Please, Sir! Make me your pet!"

And, then he was inside her, thrusting so that she swung forward on the ropes before he pulled her towards him. He quickly developing a rhythm that her overtaxed mind equated with swinging just before she succumbed to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

"Oh, beautiful girl. You are going to be such a wonderful pet sailor girl. And, we are going to have such a wonderful adventure."

Natasha smiled lazily, as she floated in his rope work. She knew he was absolutely correct. The story isn't over!

Get my new book for free!

Sign up here -> http://www.wecarebook.com/Cecilia