[A DAY AT HOME]

[HELLO, EXP HERE. I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST WRITE A LITTLE SOMETHING.]

[I WILL HAVE TO DROP MY TYPING THING JUST TO WRITE THIS SO IT ISN'T IN ALL CAPS. I HOPE CQ DOESN'T MIND ME STEALING HIS COMPUTER TO WRITE THIS /HJ]

[I HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER, BUT CQ IS LETTING ME USE HIS :) ]

[ HERE IS A KIND REMINDER THAT THIS IS NOT A SHIP. THANKS AND REMEMBER THAT.]

It was a fine day. Bandu had awoken from a nap that had only lasted for a few hours. The smell of pizza and overused air freshener filled the room. Bandu opened his eyes and sat up, slipping off of his bed.

He looked down at the ground. His head hurt, as if it was slammed against the wall by someone much bigger than him.  He walked over to his bedroom desk, and pulled the desk chair back. He sat down on it with a loud sigh.

"Ooh.. I have not felt like this in a while.." Bandu's tired voice echoed across the room, reminding him of how tired and worried he sounded.

A few minutes of silence went by, as Bandu held his hand on his head. 

Footsteps were heard echoing through the hall during this time in which Bandu sat there, thinking about it all. His eyes were half closed as tired blush dusted his cheeks.

The footsteps approached the room and stopped in front of the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.* "HELLO? BANDU? ARE YOU AWAKE?" Asked the familiar and echoey voice of  Exp, Bandu's brother. Bandu rolled the chair back a bit by pushing his hands against the table. He got up and walked towards the door.

His tired footsteps were the only thing heard across the room as he struggled to keep his balance. He reached for the door, but before he could open it, it was opened by Exp.

Exp had opened the door too fast for Bandu to process, and the door slammed right into Bandu's head. Bandu let out a yell in pain and slight annoyance, "OW!! ough.. d-darn..!!"

Exp chuckled to himself. Before grabbing Bandu's hand and pulling him out of the room. He started to walk down the hallway, practically dragging Bandu behind him. Bandu struggled to keep up as he kept almost tripping over his legs.

Exp headed for the stairs, Bandu being forced to stay close behind, didn't notice the stairs. First three steps onto the stairs and..

"OH-" Bandu tripped over the first step and lost his balance, falling right onto Exp, making the two brothers tumble down the stairs. Exp let go of Bandu and slammed head first onto the ground ahead of the last step. Bandu landed a few feet in front of Exp.

The two, completely dazed, laid in place from where they landed for a few minutes. Exp was the first to sit up, looking over to Bandu. This was not a good start to the day.

Bandu looked to be unconscious as he laid there unresponsive. Exp got up and walked the few steps it took to get over to Bandu, and lent down, picking him up.

"OH GEEZ.." Exp's voice echoed across the house as he walked over to the kitchen. He put Bandu on the beanbag by the kitchen table as he went into the kitchen to make some tea. Exp had learned to tolerate Bandu, and over the years, he learned to get along with his brother.