<The cave on the ancient island of the unknown> (CQ)

Character(s): [Shark Bandu] Bandoo (Made by: Hysteria{sys}

Written by: CQ

It was a quiet night. The waves gently crashing against the wet sand, and slowly drawing back to the water. The soft salty breeze blew the dried seaweed gently up in the air. Along the sand, a path of pebbles lead to the tall grass that covered the land around the sandy shore.

A large hole in the grass made a tangled up path. Through the dark, dry and narrow hole were slashes in the grass, and large imprinted and clawed footsteps, endlessly trampled over and into the grass like a foot going into a boot.

Through the hole, and out the other end, was a path of brown pine needles and trampled down weeds. Tree roots overlapped the path as tall pine-trees made a vast forest surrounding the path. The path windes with hills and steep falls.

It seemed as if the path never ended. The path seemed to grow longer the more you went on.

Soft footsteps trampled the dead pine needles, leaving no print to be traced. A long, green and striped shark tail swayed in the still air, the fine and sandy skin glistened in the moonlight. Tan Clawed hands with dark stripes moved through the air effortlessly.

The creature paced at high speeds, its sharp teeth hidden within it's mouth.

A sudden turn off the path into the woods was marked by a single silver shining rock. The same footsteps tracked the ones ingrained into the ground past the silver rock and onto the soft ground, stepping on them without effort as its speed slowed. The creature leaped into the air, over a large wall of rock, landing on the ground above the rock in the same footprints that were never and always there.

In only a few seconds, it approached a cave. Running inside the cave, it slowed to a stop after only going inside a few feet.  It stopped to sniff the air, smirking at the smell of sour and bitter leaves and twigs. It took a swift left turn, walking through a dimly lit tunnel. Only lit by the blue and white crystals that grew on the walls, illuminated with the magic within them.

The creature's long and chubby shark tail swayed in the air like a cat who was mildly ticked off. The green color of it, shrouded in the shadows that lurked in the air. It looked forward, its green eyes with heavy eyebags and slit pupils focused on what was ahead. The pattern on its face dimly shown. Its green hat seemed to turn black in the almost absence of light, the black horns on it seemed to disappear.

Eventually, it came to a wall. It lifted a hand, not even taking a glance at the dim blue crystal it grabbed and pushed up. The wall disintegrated into dust, the creature walked onward. The crystal moved back out and into place as the silver dust swarmed at the large hole that the creature walked through, as it liquefied and hardened back into the wall.

The creature's clawed feet seemed to turn to paws, as a light light up the cavern walls. The creature's blue legs and pawed feet with dark blue striped showed in the light. Its brown-tan hands and face showed, their dark stripes shown as well. A green stripe mark showed under its left eye. The blue band under its main body shown with its green skin with stripes and gills. The fin on its back twitched in the sudden change in temperature.

Its green hat and the black horns on it lit up, the lighter triangle nearing the middle front of the hat said a single "B" on it.

It kept walking, ending up in a large opening, looking off into a vast land.

Its smirk seemed to fade to a neutral expression, as it stopped. Looking ahead, it saw thousands of little bugs that glittered with their own light. The sudden vast and almost infinite cavern ahead, a wide and open space. Water going as deep as ever, and titanly large crystals glowed brightly of all colors. Seaweed and underwater flowers were lit up from the light. Other underwater plants not visible as they went deeper into the vast and deep waters. Underwater coral, structures, rocks, tunnels, sea life and so much more were seen in the water. Large plants that were bigger than the tallest pines in deep forests, bent down like tropical trees. Their leaves unimaginably large, their stalks of green, bearing fruits and flowers.

All kinds of creatures seen everywhere. Large stone-carved and plant-made buildings seen all around the water. Evenly spaced and never too crowded. Shops, inns, homes and more seen around this underground world. So much more could not be seen from the place the creature stood.

The creature sighed, looking down at the water as it took a few steps back. It ran forward, making a big leap, diving into the water and swimming onward. Passing by plants and other creatures alike itself. It swam onward, taking a sudden turn downward. Swimming into an underwater tunnel system lit up by underwater plants with seeds that glowed like lanterns in a dark hallway.

The water moved as the creature passed, bubbles shooting upwards and popping around its body. Its tail glided in the water as its legs kicked and hands grasped the tight walls of rock. It pushed itself forward, eventually ending up in a wide open space.

Swimming downward once more, it took two lefts and three rights, turning up and right again. As if moving on autopilot, it eventually found its way into a smaller open space. Underwater plants growed in pots, lifted by chains nailed to the walls. The creature swam over to a door, opening it and swimming inside.

It closed the door behind itself, and looked around. Looking for something.

It walked underwater, walking forward, to a hallway. It kicked its feet up, swimming swiftly down the hallway, ignoring the other rooms and hallways as it went to this last door. Opening the door, it walked in, on the other side it was dry. No water came through the door other than the water on the creature's body, which dripped onto the dirty brown colored rock, staining it a darker brown as it dried.

It walked forward, and turned left, down a hall, before turning left to another room. Small crystals in glass jars lit up the hallway, held by metal bars that shaped holders. It opened the door, on the other side was a small but cozy room.

A comforter made of a fluffy fur like material found on some of the trees above the water. Crunchy dried seaweed crunched down like thick plastic wrap crushed in one's hand. This bubble-shaped seaweed acted like a mattress, poofing back up and making for a comfortable bed.

The fur made the comforter, the thin sheets made of soft fibers from a native fruiting plant, which stalks were made of a fiber perfect for making bedding and clothing with, were under the comforter. Four pillows full of soft feathers were lined and sealed in a casing with the same fiber as the sheets, were neatly placed at the front of the bed.

In this room was a bedside table, a bookshelf containing many types of books, a desk with various things to write and draw on/with. Red vines crept along the walls, no windows at all. The walls and room were all carved from the rock. A closet with other items such as hats and other clothing were neatly stacked behind the sliding bamboo-like door of the closet.

Some kind of TV, made of who knows what, held in place by a bar nailed to the ceiling and nailed to the TV, was a fair distance away from the bed. The remote on the bedside table. A phone beside the remote. The phone had a wide screen, perfect for the creature's rather big fingers. This phone charges simply with the magic the creature's aura produces.

It laid back, its body making the fluffy pillows sink back. It closed its eyes, letting out a tired sigh as its tail curled up beside its body. It slowly drifted off to sleep.