Important information

Hello everyone, thank you for choosing this story for you to read it. I appreciate it. Thank you for reading this information too, this is important and don't skip it.

I rewrite this story using my another account aka this one, so I'm not stealing this story. My story got deleted in my another account due for some reason that I cannot tell you. I can't change my username using my old username, so I changed it to "Haruka" instead of "Hiruka"

I rewrite this story with a better grammar as English is not my first language. I will try my best to improve it. I'm writing with a new style of writing too. Plot will be upgraded too.

For new people that see this, hello and welcome to my story. This is my second time writing story, and yes this is a rewrite version. The old version got deleted and if you already know this old story, congratulations, you found my another account.

About this story, it'll contain some triggering event and I will let you know by putting the trigger warning (tw) for short. This story will be slow update, but I will try my best to update as fast as I can, I won't let y'all wait for long if I can.

This story isn't related to the manga at all and all of this plot belongs to me, all the characters belong to Ken Wakui, I'm just using it for my story.

That's all for now, see ya later and stay safe. Have a nice day and bye bye.