Chapter 7

"......"

"I wish I was the one that is comforting him right now."

Chifuyu look at him and shook his head quickly, not wanting to admit that he just think that way. He slap himself, but not too hard, and walk away from there. He'll tell Kazutora that he will help with the resume tomorrow night since he's busy tomorrow anyway.

Meanwhile with Baji and Kazutora after Baji comforts his friend, he stood up and form a smile. "I'm going to take a bath for a while. If ya need anything tell me alright?" Kazutoea just nod his head and Baji left him alone without any extra words.

Kazutora also wants to take a bath, but feel like it was too early to do so. He felt sleepy as well, but can't sleep since he always asleep after he take a bath and eat some snacks if he's lazy to eat dinner, or don't have the appetite and just go to sleep. Easy life as people wants to.

Kazutora let out a sigh and look at the ceiling while laying down. He's hoping that Chifuyu would give him the resume tonight or tomorrow, he felt like it was a burden if he didn't work and help them, even though Baji is the one that do the most since Chifuyu didn't like him, in his opinion.

Meanwhile with Baji and Chifuyu inside Chifuyu's bedroom, both of them discuss about something that includes Kazutora. Well, Baji is the one that brought this all up anyway.

"Come on, let's just give Kazutora the room! We barely use it, plus do you want him to sleep on the couch forever?" Baji tried to confront Chifuyu about this but Chifuyu just be quiet and let out a sigh. "... Tch, fine. If you really want to. But he'll still sleep on the floor though. Or do you have those thick mattress, Baji san?"

Baji quickly nod his head as Chifuyu ask him this, and there's no point on arguing with Baji anymore. Chifuyu nod his head and allow Baji to give Kazutora the room. "Great! Let's tell him right now!" Chifuyu widened his eyes and look at Baji. "Baji san, we can just tell him tomorrow after he works!"

"But we will both forgot about it." Chifuyu think about it for a second and remembered that they both once leave ramen inside the fridge and will eat it but forgot about it. They both remembered it about days later.

Chifuyu let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "Fine fine geez." Baji form a wide smile and stand up. "Let's go introduce him his new room then!" Chifuyu just nod his head and follow Baji from behind. Deep down, he's very glad that Baji bring this up to give the room to Kazutora, he didn't have the courage to do that so.

Baji quickly stepped out from the bedroom and look at Kazutora from the upper floor. "Tora! Stop daydreaming for a bit and come upstairs! Me and Chifuyu wants to talk to you about something!" Kazutora quickly blink his eyes few times since he's daydreaming while looking at the ceiling and sit down properly. He stand up and go to the upper floor where Baji and Chifuyu are for now.

Kazutora go towards Baji that is standing with full of energy, but he thought that it was just Baji who is always energetic as always. As Kazutora look at Baji, he tilted his head to the left and make a confused face. "Uh, need anything?"

Baji tap both of Kazutora's shoulders using both of his hands and form a wide smile. "From now on you won't be sleeping on the couch!" Kazutora widened his eyes as he heard this from Baji, getting the wrong idea from his inner thought, having no courage to express it towards Baji, of course.

"Huh? I don't need to sleep on the couch now? Why? Do I need to sleep on the floor? Or.. .. did he decides to kick me out? So that's why he's excited?"

The negative thought running in his mind while he stands up in front of Baji. He tried to ignore the thought, even if it's a bit difficult. Baji as always, excited to tell Kazutora about giving the extra room to Kazutora himself.

"Ne Tora, guess what? There's an extra room for you to sleep in! The room is used for exercising or do some karaoke, but me and Chifuyu decided to give it to you as well!"

Kazutora didn't believe on what he just heard. That means, he will sleep in a room for now? It honestly makes him happy, of course. Suddenly, Chifuyu appeared from behind, making Kazutora surprised with his sudden presence. Chifuyu look at Kazutora with a sharp gaze, Kazutora can't help it but to look away out of avoiding awkwardness.

"Let's show you the room to see if you want to sleep in it or wanting to stay on the couch forever." Kazutora nod his head as he heard Baji's command. Baji form a smile and lead the way, leaving Chifuyu and Kazutora behind together.

The awkwardness is of course, becoming overwhelming for Kazutora himself. "You're lucky enough because I agreed that you can sleep in there. No bed and closet though. Baji san will provide you a kinda thick mattress and two pillow. Make sure you take a good care of it." Kazutora heard it as crystal clear, nodding his head without saying anything.

As they arrived at the room, Baji opened the door and revealing the room inside. And Chifuyu's words is correct, there's no bed and no closet. He went inside and look around his new room, excited for it. He will buy the bed and the closet himself after he collected some money, if he succeed on the interview tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Not until Baji spoke up.

"Don't worry Tora, we will buy you a bed and a closet in the shortest time ever alright? You just need to stay on the floor and with a mattress. I'll give it to ya later." Kazutora widened his eyes as soon as he heard Baji will be providing him the bed and the closet. He felt guilty that Baji had to spend most of his money just for himself.

"But Baji, you don't have to you know? I'll buy it for myself once when I get the job and collect some money. You and Chifuyu provide me more than enough. A place to sleep in, to eat and to take a bath is more than enough. I promise I'll pay the rent too so you don't have to worry about it." Kazutora said all of those while standing at least a meter apart from Baji and Chifuyu.

Baji and Chifuyu looked at each other and Baji let out a sigh. Chifuyu as usual didn't really car about it. "Tora, it's fine okay? We don't need the rent. But if you really really want to, you can help us paying the electric and water bill." Kazutora look at Baji with a regretful eyes, not wanting to burden Baji but he can do it. He sure he can.

Without him being aware, tears started to form on his eyes, which makes Baji genuinely surprised seeing Kazutora cried, not really. Baji go towards him and caress his long black hair gently. "Awh come on, cheer up! It's not burdening us right Fuyu?" Chifuyu is just leaning against on the door and nod his head slowly as he heard this.

Kazutora quickly wipe his tears and nod his head slowly. "You can stay here for a bit Tora. Imma take the mattress, blankie and pillows. Chifuyu, help me later on carrying those!" Chifuyu rolled his eyes and nod his head again once again. Kazutora decided to stay inside the room for a bit. Baji and Chifuyu quickly went outside the room leaving him alone for a bit.

As they walk together, Baji decided to download it as well. "Hmm, you really are downbad for him?" Chifuyu flinched a bit when he heard this. Chifuyu look away out of embarrassment and Baji let out a small chuckle and imagine him dancing makes it cute for him.

"Oh shut up Baji san, at least I'm not obsessed."

"Well, I might as well take him as my bride, or I don't know."

".... BAJI SAN."

"I'M JOKING ALRIGHT."

Chifuyu let out a sigh and just walk together towards Baji's bedroom to take the mattress, pillow and plushie himself. Chifuyu's mind is confusing yet it's so good.

The next part
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I was so sleepy and no motivation but yeah today's different. I finished this chapter I already. I'll try my best to do more. Thank you for watching this, I hope you have a great day and take care yourself. See you in the next chapter and bye bye.