The Improved Recipe

Quill enter the kitchen and saw a mess.

He sighed and approach Papyrus and Frisk who are smashing the tomatoes.

"Hey, need help with something?"

Quill asked them both with slight concern.

Smashed tomatoes are everywhere and even the spaghetti straps are not boiled yet.

Frisk noticed and quietly put a finger on their lips to not mentioned anything with Papyrus ways of cooking.

Quill just nodded helplessly at this and put on a lazy smile.

"Oh well, I'm gonna boiled the spaghetti straps then. Goodluck with the sauce."

Quill winked lazily and went to grab a pot in one of the drawers.

"HUMAN-FRISK, IS IT JUST ME OR DID HE TRY YO COPY SANS LAZY ATTITUDE?"

Papyrus asked Frisk and receive a shrug from them.

So, they continue to make the sauce.

They doesn't notice that Quill used an umbrella to avoid his clothes being dirty.

Quill reach for the extra apron then wears it.

He started to boil the water and prepare the meatballs and mushrooms with ease.

Meanwhile...

"..."
"..."
"I think we should ask for his help."
"AGREED, HUMAN-FRISK."

Frisk and Papyrus deadpanned on what to do now because the sauce spilled on the floor at the moment.

Frisk nervously walk to Quill and grab the edge of his shirt.

"Yes. Need any help, Frisk?"
Quill asked while stirring the spaghetti in the pot.

"We... spilled the sauce. Could you help us remade them again?" Frisk begged with puppy eyes.

Who could have rejected this puppy eyes but it was a different case for Quill.

'Who could've thought that my wish actually came true.'

Quill said in his head as he think that this is his chance to show him how cooking actually works.

"Alright but in one condition." Quill said and saw Frisk perked up with that.

"Listen to me while I fix that old recipe and remind Papyrus about this too."

Quill eyelights darted to Frisk for answers.

"Yes! " Frisk said while posing as a soldier.

* Frisk is filled with Determination.

Quill chuckled at that. They're really childish.

"Now, let's go to Papyrus!" Frisk said with a new spirit in their body. (Is it just me or...)

Quill and Frisk looked over to see Papyrus was mopping the floor to clean the mess he had made earlier.

"Papyrus, I got Quill! " Frisk spoke to him and they received a pat afterhand.

"THANKS, NOW THAT QUILL IS HERE... LET'S COOK!"

to be continued...
----------------------------------------------

410 words