Chapter 3

"Well...." I say in a wired tone.

"What happened Lily, you are scaring me." Gene says with

"Well you know we were captured and I accidentally let out who my dad is. Dont be mad I was upset. On the bright side I finally met my mother." I say rambaling

"You did what Lily you know they are gonna kill- wait did you say you met your mother?" Gene says in a inraged tone.

"Y-yes I d-did." I say in a shacky voice.

"Shit, shit, shit, you weren't ever supposed to meet her you so know what is gonna happen mow do you? Or are you juat as oblivious as always." Gene says pacing up and down.

I-I know I'm sorry. I spit out. Tears start to stream down my cheeks. I cant believe he said that to me. I know that he is mad and I know it's my fault but I didn't mean to tell them.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time." He shouts before turning away from me. "He's gonna kill me. I'm dead. Why this village he could of picked any other place but he had to pick that one. Maybe he wanted us to run in with her? I'm never gonna be able to tell her aren't I." He muttered thinking I couldn't hear him.

Before I could say anything more the door was open and I was pulled out by an angry looking Era.

"What!? Why did you do that Era. I can hold my own you know you don't need to rescue me because you missed the first 16 years of my life. I survived than didn't I?" I ask getting pissed off slightly how dare she. "I dont need a someone to fight my battles and I have someone to tend to my wounds so you aren't needed in my life now but years ago I did need you and you weren't there. I spit my voice laced with all the hate I had built up against her. Now is you don't mind I will be going back to my cell." I say walking back into the prison.

I walk straight past Gene and go into the furthest cell from anyone and everything. I hear Gene shouting for me to let him out so we can go back home but I just ignore him. Once in my cell I lay on the bed that is provided and let the darkness confine me.

I woke up to singing. It was sweet and soothing. The singer had a sharp and raspy voice but that didn't mean that it was any less beautiful.

I knew the song so I joined in singing I also started banging on the wall to add a beat to it

When we finished I was slightly out of breath but totally worth it. I was also curious as to who was singing so I walked out of my cell and I saw it was Dante. He seemed to be the only one there. Not even Gene was there.

I was told you had the voice of an angel but now I can say I have heard it. He said to me with a sweet smile.

But how I have never been in the mortal realm till now. I ask a little freaked out.

Oh well you mother used to watch you through small spells but your father found out and put a bubble around you so that no magic can be used on you. He calmly stated.

"Sorry. She did what!?!" I state or more liked shout. Before he could say anything else I stormed off. I had to confront her about this. How could she do this. I get the my father kept me from her but spying on me with magic is a new low for me and frankly it's disturbing.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise where I was going And I accidentally walked into something or I think it is a someone.

"Oh sorry I wasn't watchin-"