chapter 1 - 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

"Sabito, wake up!" Urokodaki told Sabito, "I'm coming!" Shouted Sabito from his room, "You should wake up earlier, when you'll become a demon slayer you won't get all of these hours to sleep, i made onigiris for breakfast do you want some?" asked Urokodaki "No thanks, I'm not hungry now I'll eat those after lunch" replied Sabito "Do whatever you want but remember what I said before also, remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day".
Sabito went back to his room for making his futon and before go training.."Sabito, can you go to the town and buy some ingredients for me? I'll prepare ramen for lunch, here are 1.200¥" Urokodaki told to Sabito while giving him the money.
[30 minutes later]
"Ahh.. finally, I arrived in town, and now i only need to buy the ingredients" thought Sabito while entering the town.
"Good morning, I'd like to buy..." told Sabito to the seller.
[Later]
"Finally I finished,I must get home before it gets dark,I'm a fucking idiot i must have been home for lunch and it's almost dinner time" Sabito thought while walking home.
Sabito's finally arrived home, but...
"Urokodaki-san, I'm sorry, but it took a while to find ingredients because some were expensive and some sold out... wait, who's that?" Asked Sabito while entering home and seeing a random ass homeless- ops😅😅😅🙄🙄🙄
"My friend found him this afternoon in the snow and he brought him here because he thought that there could be more safe for him,he also told me that is name is Giyui,t is almost dinner time we'll eat ramen with the ingredients you bought today, since we are three now the ramen meal could be a little less" Urokodaki told Sabito "Ok" replied Sabito.
[After dinner]
"Sabito while I do dishes prepare a futon for Giyu in your room,he'll temporarily sleep in your room" Urokodaki told Sabito while getting the dishes from the table "Ok, i'll go" answered Sabito.
[Later, in Sabito's room]
Sabito was preparing Giyu's futon when he entered his room.. "Um.. hey i'm sorry for not talking to you, it's because this morning i found my sister dead and I just don't wanna talk for now, I'm sorry..again,also your name's Sabito right?" Giyu asked Sabito while closing the door "Yes, I'm Sabito also it's okay don't worry I understand how it's loosing someone you care, don't worry" replied Sabito "Oh, today i found this.. here, " Sabito told Giyu while getting something from his kimono,"It's wisteria, demons are afraid of it,keep it you're pretty with it" Sabito told Giyu while putting it on his head "thank you, it's beautiful" Giyu replied, "I'm tired I'll sleep, goodnight Giyu" told Sabito while laying on his futon "I'll sleep too,goodnight Sabito".