C-35

5 years later........ :)

You were going to your apartment from workplace. In this 5 years a lot of things changed. You were no more a chef, you were working in a journalism company.
A lot things changed........

????- Why so late y/n?
You- Had to work overtime Lily....
Lily- Let's have dinner together?
You- Not in the mood of dinner. Wanna grab some soju?
Lily- It's the third time in this week Y/n.
You- Haha I know.....
Lily- Don't drink too much. Let's have some food at least?
You- Aren't you leaving tomorrow?
Lily- And you are going too!
You- It's your wedding shopping.... why should I-
Lily- Cause you are my only friend in Korea!
You- Fine fine.... but I've an interview to take tomorrow!
Lily- I will pick you up from your workplace!

You thumbed up. She giggled. You took a beer can from the fridge and took a sip.

Lily- Missing him?
You- Whom?
Lily- You know about whom I am talking!
You- Nah.... I don't miss anybody!
Lily- I don't wanna enter in your private matter at least about this topic but I can see the black circles......
You- He is happy wherever he is!
Lily- If you think so...
You- I'm sleepy!
Lily- Have this porridge.
You- Ew, you know I hate it?
Lily- I know but you know that I can't cook!

You made a pout and started eating that. You checked your phone. Yeji posted a picture with Jk. They went to the London. Jk became a successful pro gamer. Yeji was a lawyer then. Sia didn't return from US. And Jimin was also a successful Kpop idol. And.... Taehyung, he became a political leader who was hella rich and unkind, more cruel than he was before loving you.

And you, a complete different person. You started drinking a lot nowadays and lost contact with everyone.

( you probably wanna know what happened..... let it be a secret for now. )

Lily- Life is so unfair to you Y/n.....
You- Indeed! It took away every close person of mine.
Lily- It's okay, one day you will find happiness too.
You- I don't think about happiness anymore.
Lily- Y/n Don't say like this.... I feel sad!
You- Awe. It's okay soon to be bride!

You hugged her. You and Lily shared the same apartment for 4 years. She almost knows every story of yours. She was going to marry with a Korean guy named Min Yoongi. Lily isn't korean, she is from America. She is one year older than u. Means 26 years, and Yoongi was 29. They met online and fell for each other. So Lily came to Korea and joined in a Job and started staying here.

You- Let's sleep Now!

Next Morning

You got ready for work, you wore a Blue skirt and black shirt. You changed your hairstyle and color. It was now golden and you curled your hair. Then you wore your heels ans left.

At Office

Manager- Y/n be ready with the script! Guests will be here soon.
You- Oh okay sir.
Manager- Good luck!

You were studying the script and sipping coffee. It was black coffee which you hated but still you were drinking.

After few minutes the guests arrived at the show. It was a live show. So You did the last touch up.

Manager- Go and blow it.
You- Thanks Sir....

You went there, you weren't nervous as you've done it before too. But as soon as you saw the guests who were sitting on the chair your heart stopped. You felt wetness on your forehead. Your eyes were stucked but the man had no emotion. It was Kim Taehyung.

Manager- What are you doing? Go It's gonna start!
You- Sir can... can you please ask someone else! I am not feeling well!
Manager- Y/n shut up! It will ruin our show. Millions of people are watching. Go if u Don't wanna loose your job!

If I loose it I won't be able to pay for anything. I needed to do that. I took a deep breath. But why wasn't he reacting? Did he know it before?!

You sat on your chair and faced him. You again took a deep breath. You felt like you will vomit.

You- Welcome Mr. Ki- Kim. We are grateful to have you in our show. You have been in China for few days.... for- for-

Y/n POV

I felt like I forgot everything. I dare not to look at his eyes. Instead I looked at he Manager he was angry.

Tae- I've made progress. They are interested to work with us.
You- Great! *sighed* what's your... next plan?
Tae- Going to USA next month.
You- Can we know for what?
Tae- Not yet.

He was answering si calmly. He had the cold look. I gulped.

You- What do you think about the next president election?
Tae- I am not interested in that. I am doing what I should.
You- Yeah, okay. Do u wanna talk about.. about the money you donated on cancer hospital?
Tae- I don't want anyone to die for cancer. I hate this disease.

My heart started beating fast. I might end up crying. I felt like the coffee was trying to come out from my stomach. I closed my mouth by my hand. I looked at him, then my manager. I couldn't hold anymore....... I got up and ran toward the restroom. My manager will kick me out now. I fucked up.

Y/n POV end

Manager- What the fuck- Y/N!!!
Tae- We should end it here. I have nothing else to say.
Manager- We are very sorry Mr. Kim....
Tae- I'll leave now. It was great to work with you. She did a great job.
Manager- Eh.... I thought she mist-
Tae- No. It wasn't her fault to get sick. You should force someone to work when they are sick!

Taehyung left with his men. You came out from the restroom after vomiting and crying.

Manager- Y/n you should have told me that u are sick....
You- I am sorry sir....
Manager- it's okay you can go home now.
You- Thank you sir.

You didn't get what happened after you left. But it wasn't bad. But you saw him after years, you couldn't stop your tears.

Thank You Babes~♡
And really so sorry for late update.
I am home now. And I'll try to update regularly.

It's too hot here. What about your place? Ahhh I hate this summer! But not the mangoes lol >>>

Love y'all ❤️