Chapter 0: In this world

Authors Pov

In this region, there are 5(five) special schools. One of those schools is known as the most powerful standing. This school's name is Elmore: Elemental High. Our most powerful heroes in this region come from this place that has a 5% acceptance rate. Only the strongest can get into this school. In this school, students are separated by grade levels and blocks, based on their power levels.

In block A there's grade 12. In B block there's grade 11. And In block C there's grade 10. The grade levels go from 1-13, the lowest 1, and the highest 13.

This year was bound to be promising with many prodigies coming from all the middle schools in the territory. A trio of girls was just on their way to setting records in the name of this school.

-----------------------------------

It's the first day of school and everyone is gathered in the assembly hall. Soon a voice was heard coming from a magical orb on the ceiling, projecting a mirage of the Headmistress. She introduced herself as Headmistress Penn, then welcomed us into the school and wished us well for the school year. Without warning she opened a giant portal behind us that swallowed the 11 and 12th graders into it, saying it was time for their annual power level test, but first, she'll explain the rules to us 10th graders.

She then goes on to explain that power levels are measured with the grade levels, S rank is 10-1 as the lowest ranking, SS rank is 10-2 to 10-12 Mainstream, and SSS rank is 10-13 as the highest ranking. She also stated that we'll be put into a house base on our power type.

The portal opens back up and the 11 and 12 graders come out in their uniforms, they all leave the Assembly Hall heading to their homerooms

All of us 10th graders are then swallowed up by the portal.

-----------------------------------

Power Level Test

Mai Mai Lopez- O rank

Kanon Anderson- SS rank

Rosa Lafoit- O rank

Marie Ali- SS rank

Koya Iglesias- O rank

....

-----------------------------------

To be continued.

There will be Weekly uploads and We'll work on uploading 2 times a week