Chapter 2: Power Trail

Before we start this chapter, Really sorry this chapter is delayed.  Please pay attention all of these characters are important.

All Pictures are not mine

----------------------------------------------

Rosa's pov

Maybe my eyes were failing me but is that the Kanon I remember, he seems so different than when I last saw him. Maybe it's all in my head. Everyone in this place is so different and unique.

-----------------------------------------------

Koya's POV

I looked at Kanon up and down with a little smirk across my face. 'He's kinda cute,' crossed my mind when I first saw him.

Everyone in this class seems so nice. Maybe we're going to have some fun together, I highly doubt it but this is a fresh start and I'm going to stay positive. Positive, Positive, Positive.

----------------------------------------------

Authors POV

After everyone had finished introducing themselves, Mrs. Alan stepped out of the class and shot an airblade down the hallway under a giant box. She came back to the class with the box floating behind her on the airblade. She directed the airblade to rest the box on her desk.

She then looked at us and said "These are your House's Elemental Uniforms, You will wear them and come down to the practice grounds". Everyone wanted to know why, but no one asked the question. She shot her air blades at the box to open it, and then she directed the blades that were holding up the uniforms straight at us. The blades split up and dropped everyone's uniforms on them.

----------------------------------------------

Boys Uniform- At the Top

Girls Uniform- At the Bottom

----------------------------------------------

Everyone was done changing and headed to the training grounds. There Mrs. Alan was waiting on them, she ordered the class to get into a horizontal line and then paired them up into teams of two. She then shouted, "You will all show me what you got by practicing your powers with each other, the person you are with will be your partner for the whole year". Everyone turned to look at their partners. "Now get to it and show me what you got!" She finished.

Koya was paired up with Rosa. Mai Mai was paired up with Kanon. Marie was paired up with Aaron. etc...

After everyone got paired up into groups of two. They all began showing their powers to each other.

--------------------------------------------

Original: May 2023

Edited: October 2023