𝖦𝖰 𝖢ᝪU𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖲 𝖰U𝖨Ζ

𝖦𝖰 𝖢ᝪU𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖲 𝖰U𝖨Ζ

GQ's editor reached out to Kayla about having Kayla and Demi on the cover of GQ and film a couples quiz. They agreed to do it. This would be their first couple's photoshoot and being able to speak openly about their relationship for the first time in the accompanying interview.

The theme for the photo shoot was intimate and artistic. It was an intimately endearing photo shoot for the couple.

At the end of the photo shoot, Demi and Kayla picked the cover shot showing them sharing a sweet embrace.

Kayla rests her head on Demi's chest in the stylish black-and-white shot. While Demi rests her chin on Kayla's head.

Demi and Kayla went back to the dressing room to change so they could film their couple's quiz.

They were approached by the producer once they walked out of the dressing room.

"Okay, now that you two are comfortable, we are filming the couple's quiz. Are you guys ready?- The producer asked them.

Kayla looked over at Demi.

"Are you ready?" Kayla asked Demi.

Demi shook her head yes.

"Great, let's get you guys seated then," The producer said as he walked away and sat down on a chair behind the camera.

Demi and Kayla walked onto the set and sat down on chairs facing each other.

They started to record. Demi and Kayla sat there smiling at each other. Kayla introduced the video.

"Hey guys, what's up, I'm Kayla Jenner," Kayla said before looking at Demi.

"And I'm Rhea Ripley," Demi said using her wrestling name.

"And this is The GQ Couples quiz," Kayla said before she began with the questions. Kayla looked at the card in her hands and smiled.

"We will start with an easy one, what's my favorite color?" Kayla asked as she looked at Demi.

Demi smirked.

"Lavender mist. It's a very pale tint of lavender, you have it all over your things from your closet to your cars," Demi answered.

Kayla smiled.

"Correct," Kayla said.

Demi looked at the next card and chuckled.

"What are my dogs' names?" Demi asked Kayla.

Kayla playfully rolled her eyes.

"Is that a dig at someone?" Kayla asked the producer behind the camera.

The producer remained silent so Kayla took that as a yes and shook her head.

"Okay well, you have two dogs, Barry and Luna," Kayla answered.

"Correct," Demi said.

"What is my secret, hidden talent?" Kayla asked Demi.

"You have a bunch of hidden talent. For example, you can wrestle--you're good at it, you play the piano and guitar, you can cook your ass off, and you're a polyglot," Demi answered.

"Awe, thank you," Kayla said.

"What's my daily routine?" Demi asked.

"Every single day, you wake up early and go to the Performance Center for several hours of ring conditioning — an intense cardio workout like no other. From the Performance Center, you go directly to another gym for weight training and more conditioning," Kayla explained.

"Ding!" Demi said.

Kayla giggles.

"I tried to do her daily routine with her for a week and I gave up on the third day and went to Starbucks and slept in the parking lot as she worked out," Kayla told the camera.

Demi laughs.

"Yeah, then she woke up with the seat belt mark on her face," Demi said.

"What a day that was," Kayla said before looking down at the cards in her hand, looking for her next question. "Okay, What is my favorite hobby?" Kayla asked her.

"Sleeping. You will sleep no matter what. No one can come between you and sleep," Demi answered.

"It's good for the soul," Kayla said.

"Alright, when was our first date and what did we do?" Demi asked as she looks up from the cards in her hand.

"Our first date was like three days before the world went on lockdown and we went shopping for records. We're paging through the bins for the best find and chatting about our favorite artists. And that was the best time of my life because I knew that you were the one," Kayla answered.

"That was sweet," Demi said.

"I know. So what is my favorite TV show of all time?" Kayla asked.

"The only thing that keeps your attention...Dog the Bounty Hunter. You have watched every episode but when the reruns come on, there you on watching it," Demi answered.

Kayla smiled.

"I love that show. Rest in Peace, Beth. I swore I was going to be a bounty hunter but more mom said I would be the one getting hunted, and not doing the hunting," Kayla said, laughing.

Demi laughed.

"Oh, I could see that happening," Demi said before looking down at the cards in her hand, looking for her next question. "Alright, how do you know when I'm mad at you?" Demi asked Kayla.

"Usually you kind of do this thing. You kind of look at me and then you do a look like this," Kayla explained as she demonstrated the look that Demi gives her when she is mad at Kayla.

They took turns asking each other questions for twenty more minutes before the producer tells them who won the quiz.

"Demi has more points," The producer said.

"You did pretty good babe," Kayla said.

"Thank you," Demi said.

"Alright you guys, hope you all had a good time with us," Kayla said to the camera.

"It was a blast, honestly. And I won," Demi said, cheering.

[Author's Note: For an idea of what the photo shoot looked like I suggest you look up Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for the November 2015 issue of Vanity Fair Italia.]