Disgusted

That Saturday, the Fabangeses (including a returned Claudia and Evanses) met up to take Christmas card photos.

Paul had a ball shooting all the new babies and Mercedes' and Tina's pregnancy shoots.

Ellen was there at Marcy's and Mal's insistence and took plenty of behind the scenes pictures. Plus she loved meeting Paul, who let her fawn over him.

The twins were the only upset party. They were mad Riley was getting so much attention. They were eleven months old and jealous already.

It was bad enough they were banished to their bedroom now that she'd arrived but everyone smiled at the baby broadly while barely looking at them!

That would not stand so they performed miracles. Mickey pointed at her standing brother and stuttered out "Dada!".

Mal nearly dropped dead. "My baby can talk!"

"Dada!" She bounced a little, on a blanket on the floor.

He swept her up and hugged her. "Hey, everybody! Mickey just said-!"

Marcy screamed, cutting him off.

Everyone turned to look at Mally running to embrace his mother.

Marcy yanked him up and danced with him. "My baby can walk!"

Both parents babbled at their babies, who ate up the attention. Everyone congratulated the pair.

Riley was already an attention hog and couldn't let that fly. She began screaming.

"Girl, hush up!" Marcy glared.

Mal laughed. "Stop being mean to my baby."

"My baby just walked." She nuzzled Mally, who giggled behind his bamboo binky.

Mal rolled his eyes with a smile as he sat down by Riley's car-seat. He rubbed her chubby cheek.

Mickey got mad and swatted at his hand.

"You don't want me touching your baby?" He smirked.

She leaned forward and put her open mouth on his face, drooling a bit.

"Thanks for that."

Marcy danced with a pleased Mally. She dipped him and swung slowly. He allowed it.

Their grandparents thought it was cute.

Quinn frowned. She wanted Fallyn to say something new (only saying four words so far). "Come on, baby. Say Mama."

Fallyn stared at her mommy.

"Please?"

Fallyn's mouth worked but she stayed silent.

Quinn pouted.

"Quinn." Finn played with his son against his will. "She knows how to say Mama."

"I want her to say it now."

"Why?"

She didn't want to admit that she wanted to upstage her little sister and baby brother.

But Finn could hear it in her silence. "Quinn..."

"I want her to say Mama."

Fallyn patted her mother's face soothingly.

Quinn poked her lip out but wasn't morose. Fallyn would do things in her own time. There wasn't a rush.

📄

The shoot went great and the Evanses even got in on a couple.

Everyone went away happy. Especially since they went out to dinner after and Mike got everyone's sound bites for the family newsletter.