What I'm Gon Do to You

Mary woke up to a knock on her door before the sun was even fully above the horizon. She went to answer it and saw it was Marcy. "Hi."

"Good morning. Do you still want to learn how to ice skate?"

Mary blinked wide blue eyes. "What time did you go to bed?"

Marcy shrugged.

Mary was stunned. "Um... I'm sure Stacie will want to go."

"Okay. I'll be waiting at the elevator."

Mary watched as Marcy walked off to Maddie and Lisa, who were waiting near her door. The blonde hurried to awaken her daughter and get them both dressed.

📄

Marcy did indeed teach Stacie (and Mary and Lisa) how to ice skate. It was slow going but Stacie was able to skate slowly without the bars.

After, Marcy went to perform in more games (not all of them deadly). Mary really liked the fact that Marcy was great at chess.

Mal brought Claudia and the rest of the Evanses with their own kids and nanny so he could play his own games. Dwight had never thought Chinese checkers was that interesting to watch but Mal was great at it.

Food was set up all over the fairgrounds so everyone grabbed food to play or watch.

Sam was greedy to his heart and didn't mind trying new things. Stevie wanted to do what Sam was doing so he ate things he had no clue about. Dwight was where Sam got his greed and he just walked in directions to try food.

Mary was a bit more... cautious with her food intake so she tried to find food she knew about. Stacie copied her mother.

Claudia was shocked to find traditional (and non-traditional) Chinese fare and went crazy eating her homeland's food.

📄

Mercedes frowned.

Puck peeked at her hand (she was in his lap) but he didn't understand this game at all.

Finally she put a domino down and placed it where she wanted it to be.

Natasha screeched.

Mercedes set her hand down against the table and picked her baby up from her father's other leg. "Are you wet?"

Natasha screeched again.

Mercedes checked but the baby was dry. "Are you hungry?"

Natasha waved her arms happily.

"You just wanted me to pick you up."

Natasha babbled.

Puck smiled as Mercedes set the infant on the table and wrapped a protective arm around her.

Mercedes' turn came up again and she set out her penultimate domino. "15. Domino."

📄

Quinn set her hand down. "Gin."

Finn was so confused about this game but Quinn continually won.

Family members pushed over her winnings and she dumped them all into a purse she brought specifically for it.

Fallyn shrieked at her mommy having a bunch of "shiny stuff".

Quinn nuzzled her daughter.

Finn held Two on his chest and kept quiet, just trying to understand the rules of this game that went by so quickly.

📄

Tina thought Mike was the cutest poker player in the world. His poker face was perfect and he merely spoke about things that floated around in conversation. It was like he was doing anything other than playing a high stakes card game.