OS17: Be quiet! The baby could hear you.

Note: Just a (vv short) drabble after I watched a funny family video on Facebook. Anyway, I'm incapable of thinking a good title so- yep. That's it. Enjoy!

Unedited.
-----------------

Izuku and Katsuki just finished doing the nasty and now, they are just cuddling in their bed. Katsuki may be an asshole, but he would never dare skip the aftercare that his nerd surely deserves after he broke his back.

He was hugging Izuku tightly and pressing wet kisses on the other man's cheeks and neck when they heard their daughter, Mahoro, crying in her room.

Izuku, with his back hurting, untangled Katsuki from him and told his husband to check their daughter. Katsuki immediately complied because, well, Izuku needs a minute or so. So then Katsuki checks their daughter and Izuku waited for him almost impatiently in their room, worried of their baby girl.

It's almost past midnight and Mohoro should be sleeping peacefully in her room with her Deku and Dynamight plushie beside her.

Izuku was already chewing his lower lip when Katsuki came back. The blond man was awkwardly scratching his arm with a mixed of embarrassment, some sort of proudness, and horrified expression visible on his face. He's standing just beside the foot of their bed, shirtless and with a messier hair.

"What? What happened, Kacchan? Where's my baby? Is she okay? Why is she crying? Kacchan? Kacchan, please, answer me." Izuku asked frantically, worried beyond belief.

"Uh," Katsuki cleared his throat, still scratching his arm, before mumbling something that Izuku couldn't quite hear.

"What? Can you repeat that, Kacchan? I didn't hear you." Izuku said, slightly leaning forward and turning his head a little so he can properly hear his husband.

"Mahoro's crying right now 'cause she heard you screaming. She wanted to make sure you were okay." Katsuki repeated as he stared at Izuku dead in the eyes.

Izuku stared back at him, face blank as his brain still processing what Kacchan just said before he says, "I was screaming..."

It wasn't a question but Katsuki still answers him with, "Yes. So, I think you should go talk to her and tell her that you're okay." before letting out a surprised snort like he, himself, just realized what the fuck is happening.

No way in hell Katsuki will be the one to explain shit to their precious baby girl. He will surely traumatize her if he does and he doesn't want that. Izuku will kill him too if that happened, so nope. He will let Izuku, his precious but loud husband, take care of this shit right now.

Izuku also started giggling, face reddening after his brain finally catches up and 'Oh my god. I was screaming because Kacchan did me so good and my daughter heard me- my daughter heard me screaming, oh my god!'.

Izuku hides his face on his hands in embarrassment and disbelief as he tried to calm and compose himself before going to her daughter and explain to her that he's okay and she doesn't have to worry about him anymore.

After making sure that he looks okay and decent enough, he knocks on his daughter's door.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asked the still crying Mahoro softly.

"I- *hiccups* I heard you screaming, I wanted to know what's wrong *sniffs* but no one's answering me..." Mahoro said as she continued to cry, retelling what happened earlier when she heard her papa screaming between her hiccups and sniffles.

Izuku grimaces internally, feeling bad for making his daughter worry about him. He's berating himself too for being too damn loud and also Kacchan for being so goddamn good at doing him, he had no other choice but to scream and ask for more. Damn it!

"Oh, baby, our door was closed. I'm so sorry." He cooed, hugging his baby girl and rubbing her back gently.

"*sniffs* Like you were hurt or something. *hiccups*" Mahoro continued as she was nuzzling her face on Izuku's chest, hugging her papa back so tightly.

"Oh, no, baby. Papa's not hurt. I'm so sorry that scared you, I thought you were so asleep." Izuku explained and when Mahoro just cries harder, he hugged her just as tightly and gently rocks her to calm her down. Peppering her head with some kisses.

Once she calmed down, Izuku kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you." to her.

Mahoro answered him with, "I also heard you ordering pizza." and Izuku laughs.

Katsuki was outside Mahoro's room the whole time and when he heard their baby girl mentioned their ordered pizza, he immediately opened his phone and ordered extra fries and cokefloat for her.

God- they lover her so much.

Izuku and Katsuki both think that they should really make sure that she's really deep in her sleep the next time they will do something nasty and try to be quiet. Izuku thinks that's for tomorrow, while Katsuki thinks it's for later.

"Investing to some noise-cancelling headphone sounds so much easier and better than trying to be fucking quiet tho..." Katsuki muttered to himself before opening his phone again and clicking his online shop app.

Yep.

Noise-cancelling headphone for their baby girl it is.

An hour after, they made sure Mahoro was deep in her sleep when the pizza and fries were already eaten and gone. They sure did something nasty again with Katsuki's palm on Izuku's mouth preventing the green-haired man from waking up their baby girl again-.

Two days later, there's a delivery.

It's Mahoro's noise-cancelling headphone.

[ E N D ]