OS35: TikTok Trend

Note: Just a cute, short one-shot for y'all! ^-^

Unedited.
------------------

Katsuki wanted to try this one TikTok trend Denki sent to him yesterday where he would act like he's looking at someone good-looking on his phone while Izuku's around.

They just finished eating breakfast, and Katsuki fished out his phone from his pocket, clicking the TikTok app and the '+' button. He was staring at his own reflection on his phone screen, scowling, before he noticed that Izuku was done washing the dishes.

He mutters a quiet 'fuck it' before he started recording.

"Jesus fuck– he's so good-looking." He started, staring at himself on his screen.

He saw Izuku turn to look at him in his peripherals, and Katsuki continued, "This guy's fucking attractive."

Katsuki slightly brought his phone near his face, checking his own face because he had nothing else to do.

"Who...?" Izuku asked slowly.

He glances at the nerd for a second before looking back at his phone.

"This guy. Fuck! It's too early to see someone looking this damn good." He exclaimed, frowning at himself on the camera.

Oh, he needs to shave his growing stubbles.

The nerd started walking towards him after asking, "Who?" again, and by his tone, Katsuki knew he was frowning.

"This guy! On my phone!" Katsuki stresses, pointing at his phone screen using his free hand.

"What guy? Whom are you looking at, Kacchan?" Izuku was now in front of Katsuki, staring at him while he was staring at his phone, "What handsome man are you looking at? Let me see..."

The nerd's pouting.

Katsuki covers his mouth using his free now-fisted hand to stop himself from snorting a laugh.

Dork.

He raises his left eyebrow at Izuku before looking back at his screen, tilting his head a little.

"Kacchan, show me..."

Katsuki grumbled, "Fucking god..." before Izuku peaks at his phone and saw himself.

"Oh..."

Katsuki grins before facing his phone directly to Izuku so he can see his own reflection on the screen.

"This guy. Look at him. He's so fucking handsome, eh?"

He watches as Izuku stares at himself before flushing like a goddamn handsome dork.

"T-that's me..." The nerd mumbled, glancing at Katsuki before looking back at his own reflection on Katsuki's phone screen.

Izuku's face was so red all over including his ears and neck, and he looked like he was going to explode any moment now. His green eyes were wide as saucers as he stared disbelievingly at his own reflection.

Katsuki hums, "Hm, yeah? This you? This good-looking nerd?"

Katsuki was sure Izuku's face reddened a bit more after hearing that.

The nerd nodded his head slowly, as if he was in a trance, before quietly saying, "Y-yeah. I mean, uhm, I-I guess..."

Katsuki raised his eyebrows at that and said, "What do you mean 'I guess'? Look at that, look at him," he pointed at Izuku's reflection on the screen, "Look at /. Can't you see your stupidly handsome face?"

Izuku looks at Katsuki then at his reflection and then back to Katsuki again who still has one of his brows raised.

"I mean, yeah...?"

"Fuck that. Say it with your chest." Katsuki demanded, not liking the fact that his handsome boyfriend wasn't sure about his looks, about himself.

Izuku took a deep breath before grinning at Katsuki, "Okay, yeah, you're right." He said before looking back at the screen and pointing at his reflection, "That man? Devilishly handsome."

"Damn right!" Katsuki grins and snorts a laugh as Izuku does a spin and poses at the camera while repeatedly saying 'I am devilishly handsome, Kacchan said so'.

The nerd even does this walk like he's on some kind of runway because he's an adorable, handsome dork like that.

Katsuki lifts the camera a little, making sure his face can be seen on the frame before pointing at Izuku using his thumb and with a feral grin on his face he said, "He's a nerd and a dork, but he is my handsome nerdy dork."

Then, he didn't know what had gotten into him, but Katsuki posted it on his TikTok account, and to say that everyone was surprised is an understatement.

Definitely an understatement.

A TikTok account without a profile picture or any posts, with a username of 'user04200715' suddenly posting a video of Izuku and Katsuki being disgustingly in love and happy and sweet? With no caption or anything?

Everyone had a field day.

Kaminari wished Katsuki had given him credit (even though he just sent him the video and was not the one who started the trend) and Katsuki blocked him for a day.

All that aside, everyone agreed that Izuku is, in fact, devilishly handsome.

[ END ]