Katsuki's Birthday [One Shot]

3rd POV

Saturday April 20th

Today was Katsuki's 17th Birthday and it was a sunny day and still very early in the morning. Izuku Midoriya got the permission from their homeroom teacher Aizawa to go get some stuff to decorate the dorm and prepare some food for the surprise party. Katsuki always said he didn't like birthday parties but Izuku never failed to notice the small smile on his childhood friend's face that would appear after his yelling. And the simple fact that he doesn't run out the room proves the point. Izuku was able to convince his classmates to help him prepare everything for his birthday.

Midoriya was walking down the side walk admiring the sun rise. Today was his crush's birthday and he always loved to see him happy, in his own way, even when they weren't in good terms, that's why he always wanted to make sure it was the most fun possible.

Midoriya POV

I was walking back to the dorms with 3 bags when a kid bumped into me and she fell back.
"Are you okay?" I ask her panicked.
"YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU WALK YOU OLD FUCK!!" She yells at me giving me a glare sending a shock down my spine. How does she knows those words!?
Before I could say anything she was long gone. Then I saw everything around me go bigger, I put the bags on the floor feeling myself losing strength.
"What's happening?!" I ask myself holding my pants who were falling.
Everything stoped moving and my shirt was now reaching to my toes and my shoes were way so big I could just slide out of them. Did I.. Was I hit by a quirk? I ask myself doing a knot with my boxers edge so they would at least stay on, unlike my pants who were completely useless at this point. Once done I search my huge pockets for my phone and open the one contact I was sure was awake at this hour.

Dialling

"Hello? Midoriya?" The other side asks and I sigh of relief.
"Todoroki, I was hit by a quirk and well.. I'm kid size.." I answer surprised by my high pitch voice.
"Where are you?" He asks worried.
"Umm.. I'll send you my location. Can you be quick? I'm kinda half naked at the moment.." I say embarrassed and I hear him hum before hanging up.
I end up sitting next to the wall dragging my bags next to me and pulling my legs under my shirt against me chest keeping myself warm.

Todoroki POV

I sigh loudly going down the stairs and heading to the front door earning questioning looks among my classmates.
"Todoroki-Kun! Where are you going??" I turn to see Uraraka run to me.
"Midoriya got himself in a situation, I'm gonna go get him and bring him to recovery girl." I explain neutrally.
"What do you mean?! Is Deku okay?!" She asks panicked.
"I think so, it's probably a harmless quirk just.. try being.. Open minded when he come back-" I explain leaving before more questioning.

I run to his location who was just 5 minutes away and I find a small green haired boy mumbling on the side walk making me scoff.
"Todoroki-Kun!! You're here!!" The small boy says excitedly and jumping up and his shirt was more of a robe.
"Of course. I'll take the bags you can walk?" I ask him and he nods and gets up. When we start walking I notice he was struggling to walk.
"Are you okay? You're walking weird." I point out and he looks away embarrassed.
"My shoes don't fit and it's hard to walk.." He admits and I squat.
"Hop on." I order him and he does so and we walk back to school him enjoying the piggy back ride.

"Recovery girl, Midoriya again!" I simply say dropping the kid on the bed.
"What happen!!?" She asks worried.
"He was hit by some quirk." I answer her and she nods shaking his head.
"Can't you stay out of trouble one weekend?" The elder lady sighs loudly making the kid chuckle embarrassed.

Midoriya POV

I spend about 1 hour with recovery girl, Todoroki went back to the dorms to start decorating with the others under my order.
"Well Midoriya.. The quirk is indeed harmless and should last about 24 hours. You can go back and stay out of trouble will y'a!?" She scolds me pulling my ear making me whine. I still have to adapt to my voice.
"Okay! I will, see you soon!" I jump out of the high bed that used to be small.
"Not soon child!" She retorts and I get out the room holding my shoes in my arms and running to the dorms as fast as my little legs could go.