Clearing my Head

Smg 3 pov: I open a portal to have some peace and quiet from all the dead memes they were getting on my nerves kept saying I should be with that idiot Smg4 .Ugh, I hate him he nothing like me sure he's cute and all but... Ugh, what am I saying? God, it's so fucking cold I should've brought a Danm coat fuck!

Whatever I'm just gonna keep walking besides I can just always open a portal home.

Meanwhile in the castle.
Smg4 pov: Mario was getting on my nerves he has been asking about spaghetti and why he doesn't have any.

So I walked out to go on a walk I brought a coat because I checked the weather it was snowing and freezing thank god I check :) as I walk through the snow.

I think I saw an outline of someone and it looked like they dropped their wallet!

My eyes went wide I need to return that wallet to that person I thought to myself. "Hay um sir you drop your wallet."As I ran to the figure who drop It. "Oh thanks, I guess," Smg3 said As I turned around there he was."SMG4!" Smg3 said
"SMG3!" Smg4 said

"What are you doing here?!"

We both said it at the same time.

"I was walking to have a break from the internet graveyard."

Smg3 said.

As I turn my head to not show I was blushing dark red I can't stop loving his beauty. Umm I mean his Stupid face yea he's so stupid...

"Um, you there?" Smg4 said.As I wave my hand in front of him. "Huh oh yea sorry got distracted what about you idiot?" Smg3 asked.

I asked but I figured it was Mario or one of Smg4's friends. "Oh Mario was asking about spaghetti and stuff so I kinda just walked away to you know catch some air," Smg4 explained. I looked at Smg 3 I noticed he was shaking a bit.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked him. "What oh umm n..N..No I'm fine thanks though," Smg3 said As I 

look away from his cute stupid face ugh why does he always turn me on when I'm near him he's so dang cute I hate him so fucking much I just wish I could be better for him.

"Umm hay so I know we were enemies for a while but I was wondering if maybe we can just be 

friends is that okay with you smg3?" I asked him I was worried he might say no I hope he doesn't know I had a crush on him for a while now. "Umm yea sure that would be great."

I said as I look at Smg4 his eye sparkled with joy so I smiled. "GREAT umm I mean great sorry for 

yelling like that." As I scratch the back of my head nervously and kinda did a small laugh.

"So what to hang out next week or something." As I look at him nervous. "Sure I don't mind." As I 

started to shiver more from the cold. "What me to help you I brought an extra coat just incase oh and here is your wallet I was so caught up with us chatting I forgot about your wallet."

As I smiled and handed him the wallet and coat. "T...Thank you." As I smiled. Smg3 mind: why is he being so nice to me I don't deserve this ugh why does he have to be so fucking nice I deserve 

to fucking be in pain not this nice bullshit!"

Smg4 mind: I wonder what he thinking about maybe I should ask him next time when we hang out or something. "Well see ya oh and Smg3 you're so tsundere~;3 As I'm about to leave I heard 

him scream. "NO I'M NOT YOU BAKA!!!!!!"

As Smg4 leave I blushed and open a portal home and just couldn't get my mind off of him am I in love with Smg4 no that's impossible, can it?

Back with Smg4 I heard him yell and saw him leave oh Smg3 if only you knew how much I loved you at the very beginning of that igloo incident I would've kissed you right there and right now maybe next time as I inter the castle.

I went to my room and got on my computer and edited my videos I couldn't get Smg3 off my mind.

"Sigh one day we can be together but for now we're just friends." As I had a small tear come down my face I wiped it away and just went back to work.

TO BE CONTINUED