chapter 19

"Casey drive faster NOW." I yell as my mom is blowing up my phone probably wonder were the hell all of us are. "Oh im sorry brooke its not my fault you got us in a fucking street fight before we were leaving." He honks the horn at this slow grandma in front of us. "My fault. It was NOT my fault he couldn't keep his mouth closed and Trenton also had to do something with this." I look over at Trenton whose eye is black and is looking out the window.

Casey just rolls his eyes and turns into my moms neighborhood.

Finally we arrive and cars are filling up the side of the road and the front yard. shit were late. WE all jump out of the car and sneak inside and ran upstairs to get changed.

The boys go there separate ways and so do me and the girls. I grab my black slick dress i decided to wear and put my hair up in a half pony tail. While Hannah has a light green dress and sky has a dark blue shoulder dress.

We all got ready so fast we didn't even put on makeup. Right when we get done the boys walk out of there room the same time and damn i love guys in tuxs.

Were all just starring at each other. But the only thing im paying attention to is Trenton. He's wearing all black and his hair is kinda fixed but still messy. Which damn I don't mind one bit.

"There you guys are where were you." I hear my mom as she is walking up the stairs. Everyone breaks eye contact and we all turn our head. "Hey mom sorry we got stuck in traffic." I quickly said trying to make up an excuse. Yea she probably has heard that one before. But she just shakes her head and points to Trenton and jayden.

"Boys follow please." They both look at each other with confusion then they look at me. I shrug my shoulder cause i actually have no clue what my mom is doing. They follow her down stairs and me, sky, Hannah and casey all follow behind them.

We walk to the back patio and it is packed. Some of these people i haven't even seen before. Damn my mom's popular. Slay it mom.

Trenton and jayden are still talking to my mom about who knows what and i go and get the rest of us some drinks. I go up to the bar and get to fruit punch cause why not. I go to grab a cup and before i know the fruit punch bowl flips and spills all over me. fuck my life.

Some people stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I grabbed some napkins from the table and started whipping my self off. I got some of it out while this guy comes up and hands me a towel.

I look up and he's maybe older 30's has great style and is almost bald.

I take the towel and smile. "Thanks." I say rubbing it on my dress. "Your welcome, You must be brooke." I stop what im doing and look back up at him. "Yup that's me. How do you know who I am." He takes a drink from his glass and clears his throat. What if he's trying to murder my mom. "Your mom talks a lot about you and i mean a lot. Im Bryan Richard." Wait NO FUCKING WAY. "your the Bryan Richard. The dude that literally owns this whole city." I chuckles and shakes his head. "That's me but its not that big of a deal." not that big of a deal right.

Wait why does my mom talk to this dude. "How do you know my mom." Im still trying to figure this out. WAIT. "Are you the guy." I close my mouth. OMG MY MOMS GOT GAME. "Yup me and your mom have been talking and i hope that's ok with you of course." Why would it not be ok your bryan Richards. Your rich. "Oh no your fine just don't hurt her or ill hurt you." We both start laughing all though I wasn't joking. "I can see why your mom is proud of you." I let out a smile and Trenton walks over.

He look at Bryan then down at me and his eyes widen. "Don't you say one word."

I say goodbye to bryan and he walks away leaving me and Trenton alone. "So firecracker you got a little messy with the drinks don't you think." He grabs the towel out of my hands and motions me to follow him. "Let's just get you changed." I follow Trenton up stairs the bedroom HE'S staying in.