2. Ellious

I can't stop looking at this handsome man. I'm curious as to what he means when he said cave. Does he live in like a home cut of stone. Maybe those really eco friendly homes.
He's really hot I wonder if he's single. He's muscular too not bulky but toned. His eyes are almond shape. As I let my imagination run wild he stops.
I look up at him. Then turn around to see a cave opening surrounded by bamboo. The cave entrance is covered by vines with dark blue flowers on them here and there. Wow it's beautiful but i hope there's a home inside.

"Welcome my dear to our place." He gives me a beautiful smile and i melt.

"Um Ellious is this the cave?"
Timidly I ask.

"Yes this is home. Do you like it?" His fingers lightly touch my chin. I move my head to look at him when my lips lightly touch his.

"Uh.. I.I'm sorry."
Gosh come on mouth get yourself together. Ahh I sound like a idiot. I mentally chastise myself. This man may be my personal heaven or hell either way im okay with it.

"Don't worry my dear. I'm all yours." He says with a wink.

My cheeks burn with a new found embarrassment. My heart is beating out of my chest. He continues walking up to the vine covered cave. His long slender fingers takes my hand and brings it over his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him holding on. He moves the vines back and we are now in his cave. It's dark I cant see a single thing. He places me down in what feels like fur? Its kind of fluffy but harder than a pillow.

"Uh Ellious I cant see anything."

I feel his hands touch my cheeks and I feel him sit down beside me.

"You can't see in the dark? That's okay I will protect you."
He whispered by my ear his warm breath caresses me.
I feel him get up his hands leave my face with a warmth I've never felt. Scared I just sit there like a idiot to afraid to move cause I could fall.

Ellious pov

The frozen season will come soon. I need to prepare. I touch the water skimming my hand along it. Hm maybe a quick swim before I go back. I took my cloth off i got in the water. I was about to swim under when a splash caught my attention.
I get out to see around a rock there's a female laying half in the shore line of the lake with odd cloth on her. I watch her get up and mumble to herself. She brushes herself off then cleans her hair and looks around confused. She grabs a weird looking noisy thing.
I silently move closer. I smell the air. She smells so good I cant help it but I want her as my female. I go up behind her. I think she notices me cause she stiffened in place. I want to grab her but I don't want her to not like me. I remember females get scared easily.

She all the sudden turns to the side and bolts twords the forest. I run after her and lightly grab her pulling her to me. Her smell is intoxicating. Her long blond hair covering her face. I try to look at her. 

"Are you alright female?"
I gently ask. She feels nice in my arms.

"Ha... Wow you scared me. Are you one of the.." She turned around getting out of my arms moving her hair she stops and study's me as I study her. She's breath taking. Her eyes are crystal teal it reminds me of the lights that touch the ground.  Her hair is long light blond past her butt like mine. She has a cute small nose and hight cheek bones. She's skinny and short so tiny I want to protect her. Her breasts are a hand size. Her skin is so fair like mine perhaps she's from the same clan as me? Either way she's my female now. Her voice was soft and sweet albeit a bit shaky probably from being scared.

Senexxas Pov

While sitting I try to focus my eye's but, there's nothing in here that I can make out. Except make out with a hot guy named Ellious. Well that's not half bad either. I hear things moving and all the sudden there's a low blue light in Ellious's hand.

"What's that?"
I squint getting used to light again.

"It's a luminous pearl. It's yours I'll get you more from the Mer clan." He smirks at me and my mouth hangs open.

"Mer? Like MERMAID?" Shocked I look at him. No way.. Am I like in a fantasy place?
Calm.. Breath in breath out...

"Yes mermaid clan they are very solitary they only have a few males that will trade with land clans."
He touched my wet hair. Ellious grabbed a thin hide and started running it down my hair.

"What is that?" I was curious cause it was soft.

"Goat hide it will help dry you. Are you hungry my dear?"
His hands are softly playing with my hair. It's making my head tingle. I feel so relaxed I can totally do this everyday. I lean back into him. His arms encircle me.

"I'm starving." Ellious gives me a worried look as if it was true that I've been starved. "Um not really starved just.. hungry." My clumsy ass...

"Ill be right back, don't leave the cave. It's getting dark and you might get hurt." Giving me a sweet smile he kisses the top of my head. I blush and played with my fingers looking down. Did this hot man kiss me? Nobody especially my mom would believe this.

"Ellious thank you. I appreciate everything your doing for me." I say looking into his eyes the bright vibrant red eyes he has are like piercing my soul. His features are sharp his lips are kissable. If this is not a dream Lord please, please, please let me have him forever! I silently pray in my head.
He got up and put the soft goat hide down taking one last look at me he left.

Its getting colder. Its more dark in here from when i arrived  now luckily I have this luminous pearl. I look around his cave still sitting I dont trust my feet. the stone is almost a dark black. I touch the wall behind me Its smooth to the touch yet cold. There's no windows. Oh he has a few hide sacks on the left side of the in here. The cave looks like a long flat hole with a room attached to the right side in the back. There's a few furs on the floor like rugs, and a huge stack of furs next to where I'm at of different colors and softness. I'm sitting on what looks like a hide nest. I lift the side of the hide animal skin and sure enough there's soft grass underneath.

I grab one of the extra hides he has and I wrap it around me for warmth. I walk out of the cave just a few steps to find wood to light a fire. Ha! Found some nice tender and 2 nice sticks to start a fire. Now i just need wood to keep it going. I look at the ground all around looking for wood.

"What are you looking for? You can just tell me I can find anything." I look up and he's right behind me. Holding a dead boar. Its huge how did he kill it those are super dangerous. Plus i don't see him holding a weapon.

"Wow that's a wild boar how did you kill it?"

"I used my claws and my teeth." He then gives me a worried look.

"How? Im not sure I understand what you mean."
He quirks his eyebrow up.

"What do you mean?.. I used my beast form." He touches his chin as if thinking. "How long have you been by yourself? How did you survive?"

"I.. I have been with my parent's traveling around since I was born. What's a beast form? Where is this place?"

"This is called the wither woods. The land from sea to sea is called Highreign there is many tribes and clans in Highreign. A clan is a certain kind of beast. Like me I'm a Red Panda there is lion, sheep, Tiger and many more beast orc. You must have been very sheltered. Did your father beasts never show you their beast forms?"

My mind is reeling from all this information. A clan? A continent called Highreign? Oh my god he's a RED PANDA!!

________________________________
Author here I figured I'd do something different from the other stories hope your enjoying ❤