30. Xander's Game

Xander's Pov

Everyone's still asleep... Perfect
Hum Senexxa's going to really find this amazing.

Ha... It's going to be a great morning.
I walk over Cale.. I stop. Hmm...
I get his hand and lightly put his finger in Nicolius's nose.
Serves you right... Just wait for the pay back buddy.. It will be here shortly.

I walk out of the room.. I stop infront of the kitchen.. Yes!
I grab a big clay pot. My sweet little mate misses her Fox. Do not worry i will be back!
I walk outside. Hum... The cool fresh night air hits me and i feel rejuvenated.
I start walking to where i found it. Heh...
I hear a branch snap behind me.

"Ellious? Why are you hiding?"

"Where are you going Fox?" Ellious asks.

"Well im going to play a bit of a game you can join me i promise it will be hilarious." I laugh haa.. Friends.... nice...

"Uh... Ill supervise i guess... But if this gets you caught i had no part in this." Ellious sternly looks at me..

"Oh yes that's not a issue it wont be me who did it." I cackle.

"So what are we doing and to who?" Suvious says. Ha!
We both turn around looking at Suvious.
Hum.. This got better.

"The game I have in mind is called the sticky Feathers." I grin.

"The what?" Ellious and Suvious say at the same time.

"Well i wont explain it you will just have to see."
They nod. And off we go.

"Say Suvious im intrigued.. What was it that made Cale so mad at you?" I smirk.

"Ha.. Caleion, me and my brother Nicolius all fought as a team. Well one night the crazy ferals attacked a tribe of 80 or so beasts. There was a little female cub i saved and brought her to that tribe. Well i was told to wait for Caleion and Nicolius to get there to help fight. But i couldn't they were being killed off. So i went in.. But it was my stupidity because it was a trap. The little female cub was already captured a few days before and Caleion and Nicolius already saved them... So when i went in i was being attacked on all side's. The god tower had captured me. And for my freedom Caleion and Nicolius had to get a shadow heart for the god tower or they'd kill me. Well... I ended up going into a full rage almost drove to insanity and i started fighting the god tower inside. Caleion and Nicolius came back and i was in a blood rage i attacked them almost killing them both. I flew off and it took me six seasons until i gained myself back i killed everyone in sight. Tribes... Ferals it didn't matter. Even the little girl. Caleion never forgave me.. I never forgave me..." Hmm..

"I forgive you." I tell him.

"You aren't even apart of that i don't need your forgiveness." Suvious tells me... Tsk.. Stupid dragon.

"Of course you do. Weather or not im involved its nice to know that someone accepted you Right? Right! Sometimes i wonder if im the only one who's smart here..." I shake my head... Tsk...

Ellious and Suvious just look at each other like they can talk with out words.. Hmm.. Mmhm...

I turn around and we keep walking. Suvious's feet sounds like they are stepping on every leaf he can find.
I turn around walk up to him put my hand on his shoulder and i raise my eyebrow.

"Can you try to not step on every crunchy leaf you see? Thank you buddy... Alrighty come on Scampers." I tell him.
Hmm.. This is much better.

We keep going. I grab a long stick. Ha that will do. I swing it a bit. Ha..
I shove the stick to Ellious.