Tavern Rubble

POV: (Y/N)

Few years later

I was traveling beyond the current ocean swimming in my seal form. It has its perks to being a seal once i'm in the ocean example; blending in with the other seals so no one can spot the real selkie. I don't usually travel long, when ever I stop by any island I wound look for a hiding spot, rest up and go back to the ocean. So yeah it's an everyday for me there for surviving out in the south blue. The south blue is very well known for chipping on one's shoulder; my words not theirs. luckily there was one near by, I swam up ashore with with my sack with me. As I made it out the water, my fur Aka my coat slip off of me and turning back to my human form. It's kinda funny once you get use to it being in the nuke. As kid I didn't get it when my sisters or mother take me to the beach but now I know. I quickly put back my coat around my shoulders and started pull things I need for tonight.

A few minutes later

As the evening goes by, I finessed with everything for tonight and already on new clothes: with my seal cloak. I went up to recheck my supplies in my sack to see if I am good for my next trip, turns out I was slowly running out on food supplies, meaning I have to go to town. Going to town is my least favorite thing to do when I go to new islands. I hate getting into crowed places because I'm probably the shortest person in the world, I am only 152 cm!!! Meanwhile, whenever I am at the town and let's just say the town is a ruckus. People drunk in the side of the street, men fighting over something stupid and the smell of booze in the air, gross.

After exploring around town there wasn't any vendor or store open; the only places that were open for now are the taverns and the bars. I'll just go out to eat for today. So, I went to one of the taverns that was less crowded, the moment I walk in everybody become quiet, as there was elephant in the room. I paid them no mind, I made way to one the bar stool up front. Everybody in the tavern went back to doing their own business. I made my order to the tavern maid and await for my meal. Waiting on my meal, I overhear the group of people near me:

"So, you're telling me you know how get to the Grand line?"

"Yeah, easy peasy"

Well, that was a lie, heading to Reverse mountain is no cake walk if you're heading the Grand line and checking the weather current, plus that guy wasn't even wearing a log pose with him. But as far as I know, it's not like I know how munch knowledge does he have on navigation; so I kept it to myself. All of sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind. Turning my head around, a drunk man stands in front of me

"Can I help you?"

"You can't sit there"

"I can't sit here?"

"Yes, you can't"

"Oh, look it's a miracle I can sit here!"

I only said that statement to make him angry, and it did. It was funny seeing the blowing fuse in his face.

"Shut your pie-hole, bitch"

"But you said I couldn't, but I'm doing it"

"That's it, men get her!"

"Uh-oh"

From what I am guessing, he's a pirate captain and he's pissed. His men got up from their tables, they pull out their weapons and got ready to pounce on me. I quickly grabbed a random wooden chair to use it for self-defense. Hey, you got to use what you've got when you're in a sticky situation. I swung the chair around to at least hit one of them unconscious. One of the men grabbed a full bottle of alcohol and yeeted it at me, successfully I was able to dodge it, but the person with red hair behind me wasn't able to get out of the way in time. From what I can tell, he alcohol dripping from his face and had super pissed. I didn't know what was the problem and why he's so pissed, it's just alcohol but everyone in the tavern other then the group of people attacking me, they were in shock. Nearly almost all the people in the tavern came running out in fear as if there was a tsunami coming their way. The red hair guy rose from his seat with a livid expression painted across his face.

"You got a lot a nerve throwing that bottle at me"

"Oh I know you, your that Eustass Captain Kid. you know what, you're funny"

"What's so funny about me?"

"That you rookies think you have it easy, going after the One Piece such what a joke! The One piece is nothing but lies! You have real treasure around you but instead you go for nothing voyage!"

The rest of the the drunk captain's crew including the himself, were laughing till this point. I wasn't sure if I should know the guy 'Eustass Captain Kid' or I should stay here longer. Soon I see Kid's crew now blocking the exit and surrounded the drunk captain's crew and myself in a ring formation. Myself and the other crew stuck in the middle, with nowhere to escape. Ha I'm in danger. Everything happened in a flash, Kid and his crew were beating the crap of them and I, trying to make it out of this place alive! This why I dislike pirates, they cause fights for dumb reason or either no reason at all and worst of all, they steal on what they can, without giving a second thought! Slowing backing away until I bump to a person behind me, shit. Slowly, I turn my head to face the person I bumped into. Of course he had to be taller than me, he stared me down with his full head helmet and from what I can I tell is I feel like a bug about to be step on.

"Your not part of his crew right?"

"What?"

"I said, you're not part in his crew?"

"No I've been magically ending up bein- No what do think I've been doing this whole time, not dying! Also what type of question is that?! Did you not see the whole fiasco?!"

After me almost yelling at him, he just stood there looking down on me.

"what?!"

"You seem too little to be angry"

Okay that's it, I'm fighting this guy. I don't care if he's taller or stronger the me but no one calls me little. Before you know it I jump enough close to his face and made roundhouse kick across his face, then sweep his legs and ran to the back door to escape. I made it out of the tavern fast, like the wind. I didn't even get the chance to eat something back at the tavern, 'sigh' guess I've to go hunting.

later back in the hideout

After I caught my fish and cooked my fish, I was deciding if I should hit the hay early. I couldn't stop thinking about the conversion that happen in the tavern, I know I shouldn't get worried about those pirates but something tells me I need to be there. You know what I should go, I went to packing my stuff again and instantly putting out the fire that I have for the night. I got my things ready and ready to save bunch of reckless idiots from another reckless navigator to their deaths.