The Grand Line

POV: (Y/N)

On our way walking back to town: with my cloak around my shoulder, I see most things that are metallic are missing from each area of the town; major destruction everywhere.

What on earth happen when i was held captive and almost a near death experience.

Just as we arrive back to the tavern or what's left of it. All of Bourbon's men were dead in the ground and Floyd tide in chains, looking all beat up. I could see Kid waiting upon my arrival

"Finally you're here, now we can finally get started. Look here men, this what happen if you ever cross me or any of my crew mates. For instance, Floyd here decided to be a thief, a liar, a rat, and lied to us, stole our riches from our ship, and stole our navigator"

Kid snapped his fingers, commanding his crew on whats needs to be done. Punishing Floyd by crucified him and starting a fire init. The look Floyd face was full of regret, cried out of in rage.

"You know what, you're all fools who think who they can make it to the Grand Line, it's a pirate's graveyard for all! You won't make it to the first half of the Grand Line! You're making a big mistake!"

The crucified continue to burn within him, screaming in pain while searing him almost making him unrecognizable and getting burn alive.

I don't  know why but after witnessing Floyd death, felt satisfied almost like as in free from people like him, hunters like him.

after the whole fiasco, I see every member of the Kid pirates leaving toward the ship meaning that I can leave this island and never come back...ever. The moment I take my leave, I felt gettin lift in the air then getting swung over to someone shoulder. I turn over my shoulder to see Kid holding on to me on his shoulder and walking towards their ship.                        

"what the fuck are you doing? let me go!"

"No way in hell, you're coming with me"

"Of course, you all pirates are all the same, you take anything that isn't yours, you take people's life, you don't care other than yourself!"

The moment I realized, I slowly stared crying remembering the day I lost everything, my friends, my family, my home. Thinking I could've meet my end or sold in trading.

"Well I stole back my navigator, didn't I? And I didn't let those guy's take your coat or/and your life. Look,I don't know anything much about you but your apart of my crew and your worries is my first priority, just be glad that Killer and me were able to to make it to you life"

"Killer?"

"The guy with the white and light-blue striped full-head helmet, the one you were with"

He's right, I should be thankful for that, I owed them very much. I wiped the few extra tears in my eyes, then all sudden I realized that their treasures is all gone.

"Wait! what about-"

"Don't worry we stole that's jackass stash, don't get your panties in a twist"

I laughed at his comment of him not knowing that I'm only wearing my cloak. Now arriving to their ship, already heading sail to sea and to the Grand Line. After Kid settle me down to the floor so can do my role. I can't explain it but whatever when I locate any near island, I can see the Visual of a map of the location and forecast the weather.

"North East"

"What?"

"North East, rain will happen along the way but it will help to get us to Reverse Mountain"

"All right then, YOU HEAR HER MEN! NOW GET IN TO YOUR POSITIONS!"

Arriving close to the red line; the entrance of Reverse Mountain, leading towards to the canals with the current pulling us up.

"SOMEONE TAKE OVER THE HELM, WE CAN'T LET THIS SHIP COLLIDE WITH THESE MOUNTAINS! THE CURRENT IS GONNA TAKES US UP!"

I turn to see Killer taking over the helm. The ship begin to rumble and the current starts taking us to the top. From what I tell by looking at my new crewmates, I can see they're willing to anything to get this ship on top of the mountain. Soon the rain appear to fade into a bright sky. I went to check down to the canal, instead of water it was clouds; we're above the clouds. Never have I ever see the sky look more Beautiful each day.

We finally reached the summit, making the our ship flying toward the Grand Line