--the new girl kim garam--

--Monday morning 06.12AM--

Garam woke up in a panic because today was her first day at her new university.  "Okay okay. I don't have much time for this! Just need to shower, brush my teeth and go get coffee from the cafe down stairs!" Garam spoke as she ran to the bathroom to go shower.

--10 minutes later--

As she finished showering she put on her school uniform and packed her books inside her bag, ready to go.

As she ran down the stairs, a foot tripped her over and made her fall down the stairs. "Haha. Skill issue bro." The guy laughed out loud.

"Your saying skill issue to me and I bet your dick is only 2 inches which is why your girlfriend broke up with you" Garam chuckled leaving the guy furious.

She picked her bag and swinged it over her shoulder, she walked down quickly down the stairs to run to the coffee shop down.

Once she arrived at the coffee shop, she quickly ordered a coffee to go and ran as fast as she could to the university.

--10 minutes later, at hybe university--

She arrived 50 minutes earlier but that was fine. She was greeted by the school counselor.  "Hello, my name is Irene, school counselor,I assume you're the new student?" She asked. "Yes I am"

"Alright, come with me so you can get your locker keys and class number" Garam followed Irene to the office room where she was greeted with the principal.

"Hello there kim Garam, welcome to Hybe university." The principal shaked his hand. "Okay, here are you locker keys and Class number as well as your dorm keys. You may use the form key after school at the dormitory at ground 3"
He said. "Okay, thank you sir." Garam bowed as she walked out of the room.

She was looking for her dorm when 7 girls approached her. "Hey look! It's the new student!" The short hair girl said.
"She looks like a nerd!" They all laughed.

"Since your new were gonna start easy on you." One of the girls said, Garam was confused. "Who are you?" Garam asked. "Surprised the principal didn't tell you about us. We're the biggest bullies in this building. Mess with us and you'll get wrecked." Garam was frozen.

"I was expecting a answer. Beat her up Eunchae." The brown hair girl said as one of the girls smashed her to a locker and started kicking her knees.

"Argh! L-Let go of me!" Garam screamed out as the gang of bullies kept laughing at her. "HEY YOU! STOP THAT!" A tall girl came running at them as the gang ran away.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?" The tall girl asked. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.. " Garam stumbled a bit due to the pain in her knees.

"My name is Hyein, you're the new student right?" She asked, Garam nodded. "Alright, I'll help you over to your locker okay? What's the key number?"

"061" Garam said, they both walked to look for Garam's locker when red haired girl ran to them.

"Hyein! Hyein! Please help me. One of the boys tried to smash Seeun to the ground!"  The red haired girl said in a panic.

"Isa, try to call Irene, I'm busy helping out the new girl as well." The red haired girl nodded and ran away to the counsel room.

"Who is she?" Garam asked. "Isa, she's my friend" Hyein said. "Is there anything more that you need help for?" Garam shook her head.

"Alright, I'll see you later than, goodbye!" Hyein said while running off to the counsel room.

"Great. Now I'm all alone. " Garam breathed out. "Hey! New girl! Come here!" A pink haired girl waved her hand.