Then the killin began

Hey English isn't my mother language so forgive me for any mistakes!

Earlier chapter : ↳ ❝ Hey it's not like you want him to get home safe you just wanted to know if you should get some popcorn or not in case something happens. You went upstairs to your king sized bed and changed to your pjs and jumped to ur bed and fell asleep dreaming about burning the whole neighbourhood. ] ¡! ❞
As you were sleeping you're tend to move a lot in your sleep,moving and kicking, and all that good stuff, you were rolling around your bed till you fell on the ground following with a big thud noise, your eyes shot open and you looked around, up down left right (prolly looking for them bitches) that fall made you quite surprised and you sat on the ground for a few minutes before you got up and went downstairs to get a glass of water, while you were making your way down the floor creaked way more louder then usual.
It was honestly annoying you since you're quiet sensitive to loud sounds.

Once you got downstairs you literally saw a shadowy figure in the corner of the kitchen. You closed your eyes and opened them fast to find out it was gone. "What the hell....." you said with a shaky tone in your voice , you noticed your voice was getting raspy so you quickly got your glass of water, (it should be milk you shorty) you set your glass down and went back up to your room, when you got under the covers you....couldn't sleep. "God damn it." You were curious about the time so you turned to your night stand to see it was.. 4:24.

Well you have nothing to do now so you went to watch TV, none of the shows really got your interest but you decided to leave it on some animals fact show.
You liked animal but sometimes you think about doing horrible things to them and you sometimes get curious about what's inside them. Not cats tho- anyways as you were watching the TV you felt eyes on you...

You're starting to feel like you're being watched since you got here..you looked at the time and it was "5:45." You said tiredly. "Eh fuck it. I ain't going all that way up to my bed." You said while putting your hands under your head feeling more tired every minute. And finally, you fell asleep..

"The giant horse cock weights about 11 pounds."
"H-huh..?" You opened your eyes groggily looking around confused till you realised you left your TV on.

You rubbed your eyes with one arm while the other fiddled around the coffee table looking for the remote, you turned off the TV and got up, wait.

When did you get a blanket?

You swear you slept without one since you were too fat to get upstairs and get one
You got up and went to the bathroom , washed your face and brushed your teeth with your pikachu toothbrush

You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see...a slice of cheese and one tomato sitting in the middle of the fridge.
You sighed and remembered that shop in the neighbourhood. You put your shoes on and got on your way,
While you were walking half way you heard something running behind you, you turned around fast while holding your fist in front of you ready to knock someone out.

"Hellllllllllooooo neighbour!!" Yelled out a...person with the sun as their head?? " it's so great to see you!! I'm sorry that I couldn't meet you sooner!" They said with a frown on their face "I was busy setting up my stage for my new play! Sadly I'm still not done memorising my script..I'll go memorise it now! See you at my play neighbour!" Said the sun for head person before walking away "I'm not going!" You yelled out to her "oh yes you will!" "No I wouldn't-" "yes you would!" "NO I-" "neighbour!"
You turned to your side to see Wally looking like A disappointed mother " now what did I say to being mean to the other neighbours?" Said Wally while resting his hands on his hips
"Bruh you ain't my mother!?" You yelled out in disbelief, how could he talk to you as if he's your babysitter?
Wally looked a bit confused by the words you were using "bruh..?" Said Wally , looks like they don't talk that way around here. Wally shook his head before asking "So neighbour what would you like to do today?" Said Wally looking at you.

You're not sure if you ever saw him blink before..wonder why. You'll ask him about it later, not like you care though. (👀)

"I'm going to get a couple of groceries since I have nothing left but a cheese slice and a tomato-also why am I talking to you." You said before walking away to the ' Howdy's Place ' . When you got in you heard a bell ring witch caused you to cover your ears since it was loud. You lowered your hands but put them back quickly on your ears since SOMEONE decided to come with you. You turned only to see it was Wally joining you, Wally looked at you confused till you noticed you were still covering your ears, you quickly put your hands to your side and walked away exploring the place, only to meet up with Wally on the apple side , you can't help it but look around to see there was no one at the cashier register, Wally noticed H̸̞̉͗͒̔͑̕͝ě̶̫͙̓ ̸̧̢̪̱͖̝̲̜̭͎͑̿́̈́͂̊̿̚a̴̟͖͇̔̉̚ļ̶̖͓̟͓̭͆̄̈́̓̽̆͠w̷̨̹̻̘͖͍̹̚a̵̫̜̾y̶̯͎͎̩̗̹̓̄̎ş̵̳̘͎̗̼͛̈͜͜͝ ̷͎̞̭̮̪̯͚͎͘ń̸̳̜̣͎̼̬̐̒̓̈́̀́͠ǒ̶̺͑ṱ̷̈́̀́̐̅̍͊̽͝͠i̶͇̝̎͜c̷̣̀̓́͆̓͑͝ę̸̛̛̹̖̙̣̖̝̣̀͗̂̈́ṣ̸̢͎̦̟̦͇̲͚̟͂̌̑͛̇͆͝ you staring, before saying "oh! Howdy's in the back, he should be back at any moment." Said Wally while smiling at you

"How do you know?" You said glancing at him.
"...." He ignored your question.

And just like he said, you heard a door open and slow foot steps following, they were right behind the shelf you were standing in.
Then you had an idea, you were going to jumpscare the living SHIT out of them.
So you took quite but fast steps to the end on the shelf while waiting for their steps to come closer..
'On 3..
1..
2..
3!!'
"BOO!!!" "AAAUUGHHHHH!!!"

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥: 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹
____________________________________________
Make sure to HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ‼️‼️