Staring down the hill

Earlier chapter : ↳ ❝
"BOO!!!" "AAAUUGHHHHH!!!"] ¡! ❞

You watch as the tall figure fall to the ground on their ass and freeze looking at you, you were rolling from laughter while holding your stomach,it's been long since you had a good laugh "Bhahahahaha!! Y-your face w-was priceless!! Ahahaha!" You said while laughing. You stopped when you saw a tall shadow looms over you, you slowly look up to have a good look on their face, shadow covered half of their face while looking down at you. "Ahaha..hah..ha..." you laughter was slowly leaving you and you started feeling intimated by how tall they are.

You start feeling chills going up your spine by the quietness, you look up at them waiting to see what they are up to, they raised their hands and your eyes shot open before quickly closing them hard waiting to see what fate has for you, only to feel your hand being grabbed and shaking by 2 other hands.

You open your eyes and have a closer look on now his face , he had green coloured skin and a red nose wich reminded you of clowns, you think clowns are delightful. And he had ....beautiful eyes.

You were brought back to reality by him speaking " so you're the new neighbour everyone's talking about! Its good to finally meet you personally! You sure gave me a good scare back there lil' fella! The names howdy! What's your name?" Said Howdy with a smile shaking your hand excitedly.

You noticed your faces are quite close witch made you feel your face grew hot, you backed up and sloppily took your hand, his hands were warm.. you looked at your hand "yeah I'm gonna need a new one." You said before throwing the hand he was shaking and screwed on a new one.

You were hesitant to tell him your name but you felt a calm aura around him you never felt before..you just couldn't help it, you opened your mouth...then closed it, then opened it but only an 'uhhhhh' came out
He looked at you surprisingly before chuckling to himself,you couldn't help but feel low-key flustered. "It's ok, take your time neighbour." He said calmly while smiling down at you. (AWWWWW)
"My name is (y/n)." You said glancing at random parts of the store, you noticed Wally had left a long time before,it was out of the blue to just leave like that but it's not like you mind, you don't wanna see him anyway (yeah right)

Howdy smile grew "what a beautiful name! I don't think I ever heard of it before, it sure is unique." Said howdy , you looked at him wondering...why was he so kind to you? Why was EVERYONE kind to you?

......
'It must be because i have RIZZ.' You thought to yourself .

Then you remembered why you were here, you took a basket and walked around the store continuing where you left. You were done by your stuff and walked to the cashier register to see Howdy looking down at his nails, he heard you and looked at you with a smile "seems that you got all what you need." Said howdy before scanning your items, you heard a little tap on the store window only to see a little birdie with blue feathers. It was looking at you witch made you look at it more , it seems as you guys
were having a staring contest. Then suddenly Howdy out of nowhere spoke wich made you flinch he seemed alerted by that and quickly apologised. "O-oh im sorry ! I didn't mean to startle you! ᵗʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃˢˢ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᵈᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᶜᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ..." Said Howdy whispering the last part so you wouldn't hear, you looked at him quite annoyed from that little scare " yea yea sure what do you want." You said looking up at him, you didn't like looking up at people , you wish to get a ladder and make him look UP at you. "All of your stuff are ready to go, and since you're OUR new neighbour it's gonna be on the house!" Said Howdy handing you the bag with a smile on his face, you extend your arm to take the bag but you weren't paying much attention witch made you accidentally placed your hands on top of his.

You paused but quickly realized what you did and took your hands of and grabbed the bag and sprinted out off the shop , you shut the house door with a Big Bang and stopped to take a breath
"Huff..huff...STUPID MOTHER FHWNAJJAJA-"
________________
You finished seething up your things and looked pleased, well of course you're pleased, it's your own work.
But now, you don't know what to cook! What shall you do?
You were walking around the house and ended up in the living room going is circles, till you noticed a Piece of paper laying next to your house phone, you walked up to it curiously and held up the Piece of paper to see it had a phone number to it?

You...didn't know who's phone number it is but you decided to call and see
You dialled the phone number down and called..
Ring..
         Ring...
                 Rin-
"Hello..?" Came out a monotonous and calming voice, wait...you recognise that voice ! Its Wally!
"Wally!-" you shut your mouth by placing your hand on top of it 'why the fuck did I say it so excitedly?!' You though to your self

You hear a giggle from the other side of the phone, " the one and only." Said Wally chuckling
You grumbled but wanted to ask him about what you should make since you have no other person to ask, you decided to go for it. "Hey Wally i wanna make some food but I don't know what to make..have any options?" You said calmly to him, you started feeling as the days passed by you were getting..comfortable...with him? You don't know, it's just he was the first and last person to talk to you ever since you came here and how he didn't get bothered whenever you talk badly to him...you were bought back to reality when he spoke "well..how about you bake an apple pie? I've never seen someone bake it before so-" "ok bye" you placed the telephone down, you got in the kitchen and got everything you need, you washed your hands and wiped them, maybe you should make a pie for the whole neighbourhood.....?
....
     NAHHHHHH

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦: 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹
________
Don't forget to vote/comment Poopsiekins😍🥰😘
I Like reading y'all's comments it helps me keep going!!