Twenty Seven

Cursed? Yes. ^

Pine felt free. The skulk was gone, she was with people they cared about.

Nothing could go wrong, right? Surely the moon wouldn't crush them again or any of the other endless endings written about daily by other writers? Perhaps that was up to the imagination.

Pine brought out her sword and looked at the titles in graves on it
"ᒲ𝙹𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ - ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲᒷ∷ - !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ 𝙹∷"

They smiled and wedged the sword between two stones, between two world, between two lives. This was a new Dawn, a fresh start, a new era...but who? For the hermits or the skulk? The combined servers had defeated the skulk once and for all!

They looked up towards the hermits, emperors, and fellow writers. Pushing doubts aside she smiled and took a step forward.

A blue light, screaming, doors being banged on, books, certain pages...a purple-blue light now locked away...

The hermits looked up as leaves crunched beneath their shoes. Smiles, laughter, and a sprinkle of chaos.

Black lines now ran down their face, colors looking washed out but still there, a smile as they handed the jar over...

A grin broke her face as she joined the group. Base plans were coming together nicely!

Crying...an embrace..."I met a superhero...I lost her, I want her back," (look this up if you want :>)

The sound of rockets filled the air as more people and hybrids gathered. "We've settled on the plan?" X asked.

"Yep. The four bases will be here, here, here, and here, the tree overlooking each will be built by different hermits, and a momentous object will be carved into the trees base." Impulse reported back to the admin. "That's great! How does this sound?" He asked the four honorary hermits. "Sounds great!" Frog responded.

Pine smiled and ran after the rest of their fellow writers. She couldn't wait to start working on the base.

A new dawn was here at last.