suchwita with hana

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"ladies and gentlemen, our guest today are one of the hottest requests by the viewers."

"after some time off the industry, she is finally back on track."

"she's actually one of the artists that i really want to have on my show. well known as the standard breaker of kpop."

"let's welcome, choi hana!" 

hana chuckled and grinned widely as she enters the filming set with both hands holding paper bags. suga was flustered upon seeing her two full hands. 

"what did you even bring, hana?" suga asked. 

hana laughed, "the album and also alcohol. i thought you told me to bring alcohol."

"i said one. not a whole carton," suga giggled as he watches hana take out two bottles of whiskey from inside the paper bag. 

"i was in europe last week and got some whiskeys. i know you like whiskey. there were a lot. i didn't know which one you liked the most. so, i picked out two of the best ones," hana said as she puts the bottles on the table. 

suga laughed as he covered his face with his hands. 

"there wasn't a guest who had ever come here, very-very specific in bringing alcohol to fit my taste," suga said. 

"nah, chill. i love all types of whiskeys. i just need to find what you like the most," hana said as she sat on the chair in front of suga.

"your album?" suga asked her. 

"ooh, i forgot. here you go," hana took out her album and handed it to suga. 

"woah, this is so nice," suga commented as soon as he saw the design of hana's album.

"thank you," hana chuckled upon receiving the compliment. 

❤️❤️❤️

minutes into the filming, the staff brought some light meal for the two to eat while having a conversation. after the food was put on the table, they continued talking again.

"so, tell me about your concerts. there's no announcement yet for a concert. you're not doing one for this era? new era," suga asked. 

hana nodded, "before the whole proposal and engagement, i planned on doing concerts. but i talked about a smaller concert. more private. quality over quantity. but after i got engaged, it's really hard to tell. maybe after the wedding."

"ah, i get it. you're getting married, and busy, i can understand. but a smaller concert? you sure about that?" suga asked and chuckled. 

hana grinned, "that's what people said to me. am i sure about a small concert? honestly, i thought about this quite a few times. i'm not sure myself. because seeing other artists having a small concert, there's really the interaction between artist and fans. that's what i thought."