wedding preparation

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"is that all, miss?" 

"yes, that would be all for now. thank you," said hana while handing the waiter the menu.

"you're welcome and thank you," the waiter replied before leaving. 

hana inhaled and then looked at johnny. he looked back at her before raising his eyebrows.

"i think we can talk about it now," hana whispered. 

johnny smiled and nodded, "alright."

johnny waited a few seconds more since their parents were still talking. when there was a pause, johnny intercepted, calling both their parents.

"mommy, daddy," johnny called with a mid-volume. 

both of their parents turned to look at johnny and hana. hana smiled thinly. 

"hana and i have decided that we will be registering our marriage next week, monday," johnny informed. their parents smiled. both parents looked genuinely happy.

"that's good then!" johnny's mother said. 

"yes, you two continue. we will have your backs," hana's mother added. 

"we agree too," hana's father said while johnny's father nodded in agreement. 

"we really appreciate your support for us. we also want to inform to you that we have already plan for our wedding. it is in a month," johnny said. 

both their parents looked stunned, "a month?" 

johnny and hana nodded, "yes, a month."

"are you able to do everything in a month? that quick? do we have enough time?" johnny's mother asked. 

hana smiled, "mommy, don't worry. we had already hired a wedding planner. for mommy and daddy, all you have to do is to come with us to a dress fitting. this saturday. we will have custom-made hanbok and also dinner attire for the wedding evening."