𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

〔  CROP  TOPS 〕

〔  CROP  TOPS 〕

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
WHO WOULD LOOK GOOD IN A CROP TOP?

a question that's been bothering the girla for a while now. some, like Yaoyorozu stayed quiet most of time, adding a few opinions which most of the girls would agree to. the girls of 1-A had recently just went out on a shopping spree and Mina who had gotten a few crop tops alongside Kagakure had asked the question that spiraled quickly into huge conversion.

"have you guys ever thought of a guy wearing a crop top?" everyone went silent at Uraraka's question.

"they'll just look stupid in it" Jirou said with a laugh as he thought of one of the guys from their class wearing a silly crop top.

"now that you've mentioned it..doesn't [l/n]-kun wear a crop top in his hero costume?" everyone was again silent as they all thought of the boy mentioned.

[name] had made his clothes underneath his jacket to reveal a bit more of skin to be a bit more practical but still keeping it so it wouldn't be like Kirishimas. he never had a problem with wearing a crop top, hell he has many of those cropped t-shirt and would often train in them.

Uraraka dazed as she thought of [name]'s hero costume before suddenly snapping out of it thanks to Asui who was quick to notice and ask if she was alright.

"what about Kirishima-kun? i think he'll look good in a crop top" Hagakure said as she played with the pen placed on top of the desk.

"i can imagine it, it doesn't sound too bad" Jirou replied.

"Bakugou-kun has a pretty tiny waist, i think he'll look decent in a crank top" Mina says before suddenly envying the ash blonde's tinier waist.

"Todoroki-kun would definitely look good in a crop top!" Kagakure squealed which made the girls chuckle.

"that's true. by the way, where are the guys?" Asui asked noticing the lack of presence in their classroom.

"some of them were training and some are at the cafeteria since it's a free period"

and just in time [name] had entered the room still in his hero costume, sweat dripping down the skin of his face and stomach. the girls stared at him which made him awkward, he then pointed his thumb behind him.

"since the next class is Heroism, All Might asks for everyone in the Battle Center" he informs and goes to his desk, past the girls to get his flask to drink water from it. noticing the girls still hadn't moved and just watched him— weird, he raised a brow and motioned for them to quickly move to get their hero costumes.

"i'll see you all in the battle center!" he yells as he runs out of their classroom.

"[name]-kun looks the best in a crop top"

"agreed"

"guys, let's go!"

"right!"

A.N

━━━━ Just a short and fun chapter that has no correlation to the main plotwhatsoever

has no correlation to the main plot
whatsoever.

━━━━ This extra chapter is just based off
of [name]'s hero costume in chapter 12.

━━━━ I hope you enjoyed this short
chapter! Chapter 13 is in my drafts and
being worked on so tune in.

━━━━ My semi final exam is next week
and i'll be graduating soon, hopefully.
Wish me luck T~T.