A lying witch and a warden p:2

Finney's POV:
"Ugh.. what happened? Where am-"
"Give me your skin!"
"AHHH!"
I leap back from a tiny pink fairy with teeth as big as my forearm and quickly skidded back into a Cliff.
"Ah!"
Slowly regaining my sense of, everything.. I shakily look off the cliff and... I've never seen something so beautiful yet terrifying at the same time...
Magical crew soaring through the sky. People below chatting amongst themselves, merchants trying to make a living selling things amongst their booths.
I hear that familiar chirp sound and I turn around and it's that same owl with my rocket!
"Hey!" I yelped, "get back here!"
I ran after the tiny owl and brushed passed trees and bushes, eventually making it to the small town filled with merchant booths.
The tiny owl stop at a smaller booth with different sorts of lights and arrays of different trinkets and items from back home.
The owl handed my rocket to a middle aged woman with a horrid scarf tied around her head.
"Thanks owlbert." The woman said.
'Owlbert?' I ponder , 'That's it's name?'
The woman pulls out a big bag of different trinkets and nick- nacks.
"Garbage, garbage." She muttered.
Then she pulled out a pair of springy goggles and gasped.
"Now this," she placed the goggles onto her face, "this will make me rich!"
A hooded figure, around Y/H, Y/HC, and Y/ST.
They looked at the strange woman and groaned.
"Aunt eda!" They spat, "What in titans name makes you think that this will make us rich!"
"I don't know Y/n!" The lady spat, "but there pretty!"
"Pretty stupid..." the girl mumbled.
'Y/n? No, she probably has the same name as her or something'
I feel something push me forward and I fall straight on my face.
"Ow..." I muttered
"What the hell?"
"What is it?"
"Well aunt Eda, what do you think it is?"
"Fresh meat?"
"No! He's a human!"
I slowly open my eyes and look up to the two women that where arguing in front of me.
"Wha- who are you?"
The two women look at each other and then back at me.
The girl that looked like Y/N took off her hood and blinked,
"Finney?"
"Y/N?!"
I'm ending this here because I'm tired and this was so-posted to be out a month ago but I'm only one person!
I'm going to watch SpongeBob...