19. Health Condition

{DISCLAIMER :- I am not a medical student so anything related to medical condition of neevan can be incorrect but it is a fictional story everything related neevan's medical condition or any other characters condition is purely based on my imagination dont try to put unnecessary fact and logic here because stories are purely Fictional thing they have no connections with reality please spare me if u find anything not relating with medical science..  Thank you }

*****************************************

In college

Nishant was shocked when the Doctor said Neev needed to be admitted in the hospital....

Atharv and Dhruv also came there.... 

Dhruv tensed he saw dhir panicking ... Neev really means a lot to him he is just not bestfriend to him much more than that ....

Dhruv hold Dhir's hand

Dhir panicking - Bhaiyu...  neev ko dekhiye na kia... hogya hai vo uth he ni Raha...

His eyes teared up....  if dhir is feeling like this what must be Nishant's condition

Dhruv turned to see nishant was very tensed and shocked..... 

Atharv was trying to say something but nishant was too scared...

Dhir went to nish - Neev ko medical help ki zarurat hai nishant u cannot fall apart like this

Nish look at him teary ..

Dhir hold his hand - kuch ni hoga yr use... trust me... tu.. tu bhaiya ko phone kar...

Nish was too shaken to call anyone dhruv look at Atharv who nodded his head and he called Nirbhay.. they cant waste time and they are not in this state to take Neev to the hospital all by themselves .. 

The moment of need Dhir came out as a support to Nish thats what friends are called for....

while Nishant was too tensed to react....His whole attention was on neevan who was just lieng unconsious pale  on the medical room....  and it scared him like hell...

As soon as Nirbhay got to know about neevan he felt his breath hitch ... that boy has his entire heart ...  he cannot tolerate a single scratch on him what happened to him..

Without wasting any moment He just rushed to the College..

Nirbhay enterrd in the medical room to see nishant was sitting beside neevan holding his hand while dhir krish dhruv and Atharv also there...tensed

Nirbhay rushed to neevan his boy was looking so pale he shouldnt have let him go to the college.... 

Nishant tensed - Bhai... dekho na Neev ko kia hogya h kabse behosh hai...

Nirbhay felt himself falling apart but he cannot fall apart his baby needs him Nirbhay controll himself and immidiately did the necessary arrangements to shift neevan to the hospital...

Nirbhay turned to see Dhir crying krish scared

Nirbhay sighs - Neevan is going to be fine ...daro mat kuch ni hoga..

Dhir cried - vo kabhi apni takliff kisiko ni batata bhaiya... i m sure uski tbyt pehle se he kharab thi usne bataya ni hoga humesha esa krta h jab baat had se age barh jaty h tb reveal krta hai...

Nirbhay tensed may be dhir is right he must have been Sick from days but he prefer to hide it ... 

Krish - ache se dantana ap use bhaiya... or jese use hosh aa jay please inform us...