Chapter 6

(Beyond's Point of View)

Oh this will be interesting, now the smart kid wants to talk. I laughed lightly and stood up. "Now what would that be?" I asked now leaning onto the one way window, I might not be able to see them but they can see me. That was enough for me.

I could here the soft sigh through the speaker then he spoke. "If you agree to help us..."

(Light's Point of View)

I can not believe I am actually trying to come up with an agreement with a criminal. The people I kill. I looked back at the team. My father nodded and stood leaving the room with the other's expect Matsuda. "Come on Matsuda."

Finally I was left alone to talk with Beyond. I shook my head and went back to the microphone. "I'm waiting..." He chimed as if he had nothing to loss, which of course he didn't.

"I know what you really want..." I started but of course he had to interrupt. "And what would that be?" I sighed slightly and started again. "The same as kira. To beat L."

There was a long pause then loud laughter. "That's what you think I want? To beat L. It is much more then that. More than you or even Kira could understand. It's not simply about beating L. Even he can understand that." Then what is it you want?" "That is none of your concern now is it? You simply want me to cooperate nothing more nothing less. To bad for you have no intention of doing something like that."

About an hour had past and I could still not get anything out of him. It was a lost cause, but the last thing I needed was for him to get out. L had already told me about the eyes along with the rest of the team, but he was too dangerous to let roam If he even set eyes on me I would be done for.

Sighing I put my head down on the table. "To think Kira could be so stupid..." "What are you saying." "Think about Kira would be smart enough to keep an eye on L and all his conections. Wouldn't it have been smarter for him to kill me. I mean the media did announce me dead but honestly. After the who'll first fake TV broadcast by L, you would think he would do it again or before."

"Your point." "Nothing really...I am just saying you are stupid."

He found me out...Laughter came in a roar as I looked back around the room and noticed that Ryuk wasn't in the room.