A/N

here's my OC's room pls don't steal!! u can get some inspo but don't steal tysm! also feel free to skip this its just about her room quirk and family and stuff lol

dorm room: ok well, here's what Winnie's room looks like! when you open the door her bed is on the left side by her balcony she has a bedspread that's pink and black checkers that look like the words "rock on!" are spray painted on. her pillows are the same but with the words "believe in yourself" By the end of her bed she has her guitar stuff. in front of the guitar stuff on the other wall is her desk with a lamp and some scattered homework she has a picture frame of her when she was little on her dad's shoulders pinned on the wall she has a picture of her lil sister her big brother and herself that was taken in a photo booth. on the other wall, she has a bookshelf facing her desk field with some hero figurines and some books, a photo book, and some other stuff. By her bed she has a small side bed with a kitty lamp on it her phone charger and the book she's been reading (which is shakes speer) if you lay on her bed and look at the roof with the lights off you can see stars and moons with some inspirational words like "be yourself!" "have hope" "plus ultra" and some more that glow in the dark by the end of her bed she has some small plants and stuff hanging from the roof she also has some hero posters like midnight, all might and all might mentor (she likes looking into the old heroes and stuff )

back story: hello I'm Winnie! Im in class 1-A I also help in the support course... I hope to be like my dad an Amazing hero! I promised him when I was little before he was killed... I'm taking my first steps toward that Dream by stepping into UA! I hope to make lifelong friends and have the best time-saving people!! And give them hope!

full name: Winnie June Cateras 

Quirk: lynx this quirk gives the user the traits and characteristics of a lynx, including enhanced strength, speed, stealth, since ears, and a tail 

age:15 and a half

family: Winnie has an older brother Jason a little sister Elli her mom has a new husband 4 years after her husband's death. fathers quirk: lynx mothers quirk: float Step dads quirk: vines 

dream: to be a pro hero and save as many people as possible and make friendship bonds that can last a lifetime sexuality: bi 

 loves: Halloween, games, movies, and building new creations she likes to cook, billed stuff, babysit, practice, read, draw, be outside, and make new friends also loves showing new students around the school 

word count: 461