chapter one

Groggily, I stretch my arms upwards and let out a sigh as a new day has come.

When will this perpetual cycle come to an end?
Who knows, but for all I care right now I throw my silky, shiny, 4ft long, strawberry blonde hair into an aesthetic cute Pinterest worthy bun and put on some tinted lip-balm.

I don't need make up because I'm not like the other girls. I am naturally beautiful.

Now to choose my fit for the day.

I don't want you go too OTT so I choose a cute purple tank and a jumper on top with straight blue jeans and some black stiletto heals to tie it all together.

I head down stairs to an empty house.

As always.

You see both my parents got struck by lightning and died when i was -3 years old.

I haven't been the same since.

I grab a piece of toast and shove it in my mouth as i leave my little cottage in the country side, with my bag full of 50 books.

I'm not illiterate like some other girls. I'm quirky and smart.

As I'm walking to YN high school in the big city of New York, I trip and my jeans rip and I graze my knee. Owwwwww.

A lock of my hair falls onto my face, illuminated gold by the sun's warm rays of light and heat that sustain the very life of this Earth, as I try not to start bawling because my ocean blue orbs look ugly when I cry.

Anyways, I enter school and as soon as I walk in, the popular girl Carla Dadcash stops me.

"EWWWWW you're so disgustingggggg like ughhh do you even know how to look good?"

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-arla-a-a you're-re-re-re such a-a-a-a meanie-ie-ie" I shout back at her, but my timid stutter makes me seem like an absolute idiot.

It's not my fault I was born without the ability to speak.

"Loser nerd weirdo amateurdweebsillybillybronchosaurusfrickfrackquackityquackobnoxiouspickme" Carla calls me

"O-o-o-h my g-g-oshhhhh, I will end your b-b-b-bloodline" I manage to retort back to her.

She will from now on know her place and never mess with me as I'm so scary.

I need to take a quick trip to the bathroom and I look in the mirror and my eyes....

They're.....

RED!!!!