chapter 2

I'm shook.

My legs are quaking..

How did this happen and why??

I'm at a loss for words. I'm supposed to have perfect and majestic blue eyes!

Not some monstrous, red and ugly eyes!

Tears start rushing out my eyes, looking for an escape from scarlet circles that took overy elegant blue eyes.

Well, lucky for me, I carry around contacts that just happened to be coloured.

Although, they aren't blue... They are pearly brown coloured.

Ugh, I'm going to have to spend my day like the other plain girls who have boring brown eyes. Ew.

Oh well. I wash my hands with soap because I don't want to infect my beautiful eyes and pop my contacts in.

I look in the mirror and I look so....Plain. I don't like this but I don't have any other choice.

As I walk into class, Carla Dadcash at sitting at her desk and looks she gives me the dirtiest, most bombastic and criminally offensive side eye.

She looks at me like I'm something worthless...

Like a big pile of ugly dog poop.

Wow she's so nice to me.

"Oi you, stinky, what happened to your eyes?? Huh you're so ugly my eyes are closer to the point of extinction. "

I'm trying my best not to start crying as it would ruin my very light, almost non-existent makeup.

It doesn't work though as tears start streaming down my face once again.

I'm feeling strong so I make a threat that I can't walk away from..

"O-o-o-ok C-carla, i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-f you are so t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tough, w-we should f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fight at l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-lunch on the r-r-rooftop"

I watch her face twist and turn as the gears inside her head turn.

Soon enough her expression is something that of mockery.

"HHAHAHABBAHABABHAHAHAGAGAGHSJDHDHDHDHEHHSVSHGSHSGS YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO TRY TO THREATEN ME??? I'LL SHOW YOU TODAY. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET THE ABILITY TO BREATHE YOU STUPID DIMWITTED IGNORAMUS!!!"

She's so scary that I almost instantly regret making that offer, but I can't backtrack now.

The rest of that day was complete torture. Carla and her band of possums kept glaring at me all day, making gestures as if to say my tiny 2"2 body was going to be beat to a pulp.