002.

Daisy Luu

After five hours of walking, I finally made it home

After five hours of walking, I finally made it home. Me and my boy were soaked because of the rain. I just hope they don't get sick. I can't afford the medicine. What they usually get is expensive.

I unlocked the front door to my house or should I say my mother's house. I don't understand how you have a beautiful home and live in the suburbs but you on crack. You have a good job that pays well.

Walking further into the house I saw it was cleaned spotless. Surprising. Hopefully, she got clean. I haven't seen her in two weeks. Could've left money for food but nope.

Her car wasn't there so, of course, she was not home. I sighed as I started to move my way upstairs.

Walking down the hallway I stopped in front of my door. Twisting the knob as I walked into my room and saw it was completely empty.

"What the actual fuck" I said looking around the empty room. I seen it was a note on the floor. Walking towards it I picked it up or attempted to pick it up knowing my big belly was in the way everything.

Looking down at the note I saw it was from my mother cause it was in her perfect little handwriting.

'Dear Daisy Luu,

It is time for you to move on and be free. I moved all your belongings and sold them so you have nothing but the clothes on your back as you can see. I'm going to be truthful with you. I don't want you in my fucking house so by the time I come back home I hope I don't see your damn face. I don't know where you going to live but you have to go ASAP.

From your loving mother'

I didn't realize I was crying until my boys started to call out for me.

"Mommy" Amenio cried called out to his mother.

"Mommy" Ivano called out.

"Mommy"

I snapped out of my daze and turned around to face my sons. Oh god, what the fuck I do now. I have absolutely nothing. No money. No car. No house.

"Yes what's wrong," I said bending down to their level or at least trying to. I'm trying to be strong but this is very stressful. Fuucck how am I going to do this?

"Where are our things mommy," Amenio said as he looked around the room.

"Well, baby ma ma took everything so we don't have nothing. We have to leave ok. We have to find a place to stay for the night." I said as I stood back up. Shit that was a lot. I was just trying to squat down.

I made sure I have everything. Knowing damn well I don't. I grabbed my boy's hand and started to walk downstairs. I told my boys to wait by the front door while I go grab something.

Leaving them behind I made my way toward my mothers' room. Turning the knob I walked inside her room to see it was spotless. Everything was neat and it smelled refreshing for once.

I walked towards her walk in closet. Opening the door I spotted her safe immediately. Kneeling down I put the code in and it opened. Of course it was her birthday.

Got damn she has a lot of money. Well had because I'm about to take all this shit. I took my large work bag off my shoulder and opened it up making some room.

I grabbed the stack of money and threw it into my bag.

I saw there were 4 loaded Glock 23 with an 20 round clip attached to them. I took three and tossed it in my bag. I closed the safe and ran out of the room towards the front door.

It was still raining so I grabbed three umbrellas for us. Seeing a bright light flash through the windows. "FUCK" I yelled out.

Why did she have to come now. I stood there in silence until a second later I heard the car door shut. Shit shit shit ! Fuck I'm starting to panic.

I rushed and grabbed everything from off the floor. Making sure I have my work bag and my kids school bags. I grabbed there hands and ran towards the back door.

Unlocking the door I started to run into the woods. Looking back I seen my boys was running as fast as they can.

They were hot on my tail. Fuck I'm going to miss that house my childhood home. My brothers and sisters childhood home.