First met

This is my first story so no hate pls.The music is for you to read and listen btw.
⚠ WARNING ⚠
SWEARING
SHIRTLESS
RUDE COMMENTS
(JUST ONE TIME)

i added more
__________________________________

Eren was cleaning his house but all of a sudden he heard moving and knoking out some stuff,Eren wondered what it was to he went out to go and try to figure out what was happening. As Eren went out he saw moving trucks and many stuff trown all over the floor Eren was still confused so he went up to them and asked them "um, hey yes hi do you need help by any chance" the men looked confused but still answered with a "Hey, and also you would have to ask our boss before helping, just incase and he is very strict so good luck" As they took Eren inside they showed him right infront of their boss is office. Their boss answered with a "come in" "you stay here" said the young men "okay?" Said Eren.

Eren waited for 5-10 minutes very tired and was ready to leave but then came out Levi and the men, as they came out Eren was lost into Levi's eyes. Eren instantly went from a awkward position to a nervous position Levi looked at him with a(n) eyebrow up and the other one down "are you okay" asked Levi and then Eren snapped out of it,"yes, yes of couse why wouldn't I be" said Eren "alright whatever you say, anyways hi nice to meet you my name is Levi Ackerman, what yours?" Asked Levi "Ah yes my name is Eren Jeager" said eren while trying not to scream as if he wasn't seeing Levi without a shirt. Levi was curious at what was Eren was thinking about, then Eren looked down at Levi's shirt and so did Levi, after he looked down to see what he was looking at Levi finally understood what he was looking at and what he was thinking about.

They both looked at eachother with a flustered face and thats when Levi went and put on a shirt. "S-so um im sorry about that, anyways may I know why you are here?" Asked Levi, "Did this men really took like a whole 1 hour (being dramatic) in that room and didn't even tell him why I am here, that is just so fucking stupid it took you that fucking long, I could have just went to McDonald's and buy 10 McChickens and come back like holy sh-" "hey are you still there?" Asked Levi a little worried "oh yes of course, but thats besides the point, im here because I wanted to help to bring some stuff in to the house" Eren said as he faked a smile.

Levi knew that Eren was faking that smile because of the way he tried to close his eyes. "But its alredy too late to help rn, and plus I have to work tomorrow" said Eren while rolling his eyes of how anoyed he is about Levi's bodyguard, Levi absolutely hated the look but he tried to look as if he was not understanding nothing and just standed there "it alright maybe when you are out of work we could hang out and get to know about eachother, but first can I have your phone number?"Said Levi with a fake smile aswell "yeah we should hang out some time and have fun, and yes you could have my number" said Eren while giving him his phone number "okay thank you so much for the offer do I really appreciate it" said Levi as he was rolling his eyes and Eren saw that but acted all stupid and decided that he was gonna complain about it when he is ready to complain about it, "yep, of course anytime" said Eren

TBC

__________________________________
More has been added

Okay so im not done with this one episode but rn im very busy so ifk when ima finish it probably in the weekend,and this is my first story okay dont hate pls.

That old this in new and i finished this episode so just wait until i start to feel comfortable typing very much andso sorry for the swearing i feel so uneducated.