Levi's Birth day present (smut)

I did say about last chapter right I might lie soo much but like to yall no you must be kidding i need to entertain my readers some how and thank you if you are actually reading this ty.

⚠ WARNING ⚠
SWEAR
SMUT
HARD SMUT
SORRY INNOCENT PEOPLE OUT THERE

__________________________________

Levi POV:

I wake up and hear my phone go off it was Eren.

TEXT MESSAGE

Eren Levi

Hey Levi wanna hang out
All day today?

Yeah sure ig but,why?

No reason, just wanna hang out

Okay, what time?

Like around 7:05pm

Im alright with that
but would you be
asleep?

No, I slept very good
Last night enough for
Today.

Okay see you later
Ig.

Okay
Seen at 1:17

End of text message

( also Eren did cancel all of his plans for that day and the next day)

Why does Eren want to hang out today out of all days,like today is my free day and tomorrow but still why? I was already bored although i had fun late at night/early morning (Levi didnt get drunk because he barely turned 21 and he needs and I.D to identify his age, but also couldn't bc he had to drive himself home).

5 hours go by

Its already 6:52 so that means that i should get ready(and Levi did eat is just that he ate 30 minutes ago) I start to shower and change and ho take a snak from the fridge before texting Eren.

Eren POV:

I WAS ALREDY GETTING HARD EVEN BEFORE ANYTHING HOW EMBARRASSING. I shower and just put on a towel around my waist(He also already ate but 1 hour before that cause he knew what he was gonna do) I started to get the lube out of under all of my clothes and get some condoms (extra large). I then get a text message from Levi asking where are we meeting and I told him that just to come to my house, enter and leave all of his thing on the couch and then come to the kitchen which was near the living room.

3rd person

Levi did as Eren told him "Hey Eren, where are you" Levi said as he entered the kitchen "come to the room infront of you" Eren yelled out "okay sure ig"

"Hey, why did you wan-"
"E-eren p-please put a sh-shirt on"

"And what if I dont?"

"E-e-eren please?"

"Hm let me think about it for a sec, no"