Work/after work

I am soo sorry i lied its already the next day and I said I was gonna write more but i didn't so sorry please forgive me!
⚠ WARNING ⚠
Swearing i think
No more then that
I think

__________________________________

At Levi's work

Levi POV:

I was running 5 minutes late great now I have to actually complete my 8 hours and since I work from home I always feel good at my company's place which is my office/building and while I do paperwork I get very bored which is very me because I am a very boring person.

I then get a text from Mikasa(My sister) "Hey, are you busy today at 5:49AM?" And then another message "I mean tomorrow" I wasnt sure if I was because im usually very busy and i think by that time im asleep but i would do anything for my older sister. I answered her saying "I dont think so why" "no reason but can you come over to my house" (it was Levi's birthday tomorrow on their setting) " sure?" And we ended the chat.

I kept wondering why but then i continued with my work ignoring everything.

Eren POV:

I am sure that I made Levi late to work because he did tell me that he was gonna be late and he did rush out of his house. Then I realized that I was gonna be late too so I hurried to my car and drives as fast as I could ofc not passing the speed limit but by 1 number. When I finally arived, I got the key from under the carpet outside the house, I collected all of my cleaning supplies and started to clean.

1 hour later

When I was done, I packed up and went home and wanted to take a long nap because me and Levi had plans at 5:45 and I started my other cleaning time at 10:00 and I arived home at 9:37.

(Levi and Eren were done with work)

Levi POV:

Just got home and I felt stressed out for some reason, then I remembered that tomorrow it is my birthday and that im not gonna work only at my second work and I was kinda exited. But then the next day my clients would have a free day and so would I and im very happy about it but my face was emotionless, then i took a nap.

Eren POV:

I was barely coming home from my last cleaning shift, and then I saw Levi pull up to his house with a stressful face and I felt bad but then I took a nap and I am very sure that so did Levi just by me looking at his face he looks like he never sleeps.

1 hour and 30 minute later

I finally woke up and just 15 more minutes until me and Levi start and hang out, i start to get ready and then I got a text message from him saying that he was ready and to text him when I am ready and then I agreed. 10 minutes later I text Levi that I was ready and he says ok. We meet outside our house and then Levi asked "Who is driving?" "My car doesn't have much gas, so is it okay that you drive us to the place?" I asked and then he muttered saying "seriously I have to drive exactly on the day before my birthday and have a whole ass free day?" And then he said "yeah sure" while scratching the back of his head.

As we were heading there I kept thinking about the fact that he said that tomorrow was his birthday and he had a whole free day, and I fid feel bad that I made him drive us both to the park. We talked for like 6 hours and it was 11:13 "hey um it getting late we should head home" he said and I agreed. We went to the car and then we said bye to eachother and he stayed on his car for like atleast 1 hour and then went inside. I was asleep and then I heard a car go on then I woke up, it was Levi I was curious where he was going for the second time at night but I wasn't trying to stalk him or nothing so I kinda did ignored it and then I couldn't sleep so then i just watched my phone for a long time without even knowing it.

I saw a light shining near my hpuse and Levi's and it was him its already 3:06AM so like ive watched my phone for over and hours then I went on my phone again. 2 hours and 25 minutes go by and there it was again Levi going out for the second time tonight and I was very curious about that so i got my car keys and followed him to where he was going (his car did have gas on it it just that he didn't want to drive because of him going back and forth to his job) They then arrived to a house and thats when some light turn on and Something saying happy birt- thats all I read before driving off because I didnt want to look all suspicious.

I was thinking about that all the way to my house and then I remembered that Levi did muttered to himself about his work and being free all day so I wanted to give him a good gift that day.

(I always somehow get so interested in the other things and forget about what i was writing and to relize that it was in Eren's POV the whole time)

3rd person

Eren planed out everything and knew what he was gonna do with Levi all night and day (if you know what im thinking about then yes that the thing mhm your right)and then Eren fell asleep.

__________________________________

ITS OFFICIAL YES THE NEXT EPISODE THATS ALL IMMA SAY BC LIKE YES BUT i am so so sorry that I lied about the posting last chapter and also sorry if you see a draft titled thing please ignore that I accidentally clicked on making a chapter and then I think im not sure that I put publish